Its Halloween time at the Fort

How is the lower leg/foot/ankle of your patient, Steve?👨‍⚕️

Love your decorations. This time in 2019 we were camping in Loop 9. We left mid November. This was & will be my lasts trip to "The Fort". Sure do miss all the fun we had.

Can you give me ya top 3 best decorated loops? We gonna visit on the 30th. Thank you!
I will. 1200 is usually always good. They have the storm troopers this year. The clover leaf 1600 thru 1900 is always good and the loop setup makes for easy viewing. I can let you know more the closer we get to the 30th.
Steve20231021_173540.jpg
Gotta point out that #26 in the real blue color jersey.

It is a fun time to be at the Fort
Of our 5 Fort stays two were during the Halloween season and one during the Christmas season. As much as I liked seeing it all done up for Christmas I think Halloween is better. So many more unique setups for Halloween from the Stormtroopers you showed above to Haunted Mansion decorations etc.

They were really good but seemed to be off just a tad. Almost like they were missing a member of the group......any ideas @bama_ed?

Today was my day off. :rolleyes: But seriously .....

Oh, I don't think I've been replaced so much as that we always have to prepare the next generation to recognize great music and performances. It is certainly an art form and at their level performing that close to the public, they are very skilled at what they do. I'm glad to see Archer getting exposure to barbershop harmonies.

Ed

I will. 1200 is usually always good. They have the storm troopers this year. The clover leaf 1600 thru 1900 is always good and the loop setup makes for easy viewing. I can let you know more the closer we get to the 30th.
SteveView attachment 803869
Gotta point out that #26 in the real blue color jersey.
That would be much appreciated!!!

We are checked into the Fort for Halloween. We are in site 1316.
Great looking site, Steve.

If you get a chance, swing over to the cabin loops. A former CM I follow said they have removed some old cabins already in 2200, but not brought in the new ones yet. I haven't seen anyone post confirmation yet.

j

Thanks Jim. I'll take a look at the cabin sites tomorrow and post a pic if there is anything to show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter