It's never Disney by Choice.......it's a NEED!

the Fidge

DIS Veteran
Well, to start this is the first ever report of any type for me.....shhhh don't tell the teacher that was Bobby who's report I turned in!:scared1:

The victims: DH, aka Darth Vader, Grumpy, and of course my Prince Charming! :eek: :cool1:

478.jpg

DS 14 aka Stitch, Tarzan, Simba my baby shhhhh don't tell he's 14 and would just DIE!!!! :stitch:
263.jpg

ME: Well, I am the maker of magic around here but I have heard the rumblings too.....:maleficen

untitled.jpg

Where: The Beach Club

WHY:

WHY???

Well Disney is never the choice you see, my beloved Dad took my family of 6 in 1971 thats right folks....not 1991...I have been around a few 24 magical hours from New York to WDW in a Corvair!

My love for all things Disney began.......

SO back ....

HOW?? Well after returning from a week in OBX and me promising not to make any other vacation plans :rolleyes1 Hubby gets an email!

It turns out they were offering 40% off Deluxes. Well, it seems that DH suggests I just "look" into how much it would be. Done! Dh loves the Beach Club but that was never financially possible previous visits were off site and at POR French and Riverside. Sooooo after DH telling us after the last trip THAT'S IT NO MORE DISNEY THAT IS NEVER A CHOICE FOR VACATION ANYMORE WE HAVE DONE THAT ENOUGH!!!

Well.......I gave DH the $ info and DH SAID: Well we have an anniversary coming up and being I never plan anything good......:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: GUESS WHO IS GOING BACK TO DISNEY!!!!!!

So glad to hear it is NO LONGER A CHOICE!!!!:cool1:

We had a tough time with Disney as in 2008 bags packed my Dad had come for Easter became suddenly ill and was hospitalized. He informed the Drs numerous times they had to get him up and running soon silly man because he would be housesitting as we went to Disney. I told him it was nonsense his health was what was important. He might have thought the magic would come that way but his heart had spread too much pixie dust and was tired. :angel:

I had always wanted to take him back there with my family I begged so many times but he said he just enjoyed the pics and film. We were devistated by the loss of my pixie dust filled hero and my sons best friend and mentor. My son never wanted to go back after that we had cancelled the trip and never looked back. Last year I thought if we spent a couple of days while visiting Sanibel Island maybe the sting would go away. DH and DS said the magic was gone for them. So I consented to never ask again.

I believe this will be a wonderful trip, this will be an anniversary DH cannot get wrong! :confused3;)

DH went as far as talking with his buddy about the great deal for Disney HE got and now his buddy and their family are coming along! Our son and their 2 children get along great and his wife is a doll!

So now I have some work to do and let the planning and insanity begin! We will be driving down PA together and making a 2 day stop in St Augustine and arriving at the beach club for HALLOWEEN!!!!

BOOOOO TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!:cool1:

So I have lots to do and lots to think up to make the magic come alive again for my family. I know my Dad will be there too.

I will be celebrating our anniversary and we could not have the kind of honeymoon DH had hoped so I need to work and plan somethings that may make this celebration of our marriage more in line with what he looked for years ago!

Will welcome any ideas! Thanks for listening!:yay:

OK so I have my dining resevervations in......

Teppan Edo day 1- never been but DS is dying to try!
LeCellier - day 2 DH will not last any longer without!
Coral Reef - day 3 DS and I both enjoy it there
ChefsdeFrance - day 4 - never been but look forward to seeing the "rat" !
our offical anniversary - Narcoossee's - day 5
day 6 is up in the air still

I am now working out the shirt disign ideas.......

So today I had a huge gift here from one of the wonderfully talented Disigners. DH and I think of ourselves as more like Mr and Mrs Potato Heads romantic right?? Well DH has made some less than disnish remarks about Ariels clam shells....will not say more than that right??

So.....here is the disign made for his shirt I can't stop giggling and DH will be dumbstruck
spudfun1.jpg

Just Subbed. I am going back to get caught up now but I wanted to say Hello! We will be in the world the same time so I am looking forward to reading all about your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter