Its Official....2013 Date and Rate Thread

I got a special FL resident code through DW's email. The best thing is I can book multiple times up until August 21st. There are blackout dates but its 50% off seasonal rate.:woohoo:

So DW and I are trying to book a few more before then end of the year at those rates. You just need to book 3 nights or longer, but that's easy to do.:cool1:

Cool! We got a pin for the early fall for 40% off and thought that was great.

No tent needed will find room for homies.:goodvibes

That rate is unbelievable, have not seen those rates in many years. I acted so fast and just called and booked, did not think twice.:thumbsup2

Oh yea, also got my You First upgrade.

:woohoo:

did u check out the FLA gory getaway rates? I was unable to bring them up on the website for non-residents when I checked earlier this week but they seemed really good for residents (no tix media purchase requirement as best as I could tell either, which seemed odd).

Cool! We got a pin for the early fall for 40% off and thought that was great.

congrats! lucky you. Is that combinable with youfirst benefits?

We were booked with the stay more save more Oct 9-13.

I came home today, checked the mail and I finally recieved my first pin ever!!!

It was for 30% stays of 3 nights or more. I forget the exact rates but it saves us $120 over the smsm discount. Wish I could have gotten the 40% like some of the others here but I'm still super excited to have an extra $120 of spending money just by making a phone call:cool1:

We were booked with the stay more save more Oct 9-13.

I came home today, checked the mail and I finally recieved my first pin ever!!!

It was for 30% stays of 3 nights or more. I forget the exact rates but it saves us $120 over the smsm discount. Wish I could have gotten the 40% like some of the others here but I'm still super excited to have an extra $120 of spending money just by making a phone call:cool1:

Those are our exact dates. Please oh please let me get a PIN code that brings it down lower than my AP rate.... Hey, maybe we'll see you there! Where are you staying?

Those are our exact dates. Please oh please let me get a PIN code that brings it down lower than my AP rate.... Hey, maybe we'll see you there! Where are you staying?

Good luck on getting a PIN:thumbsup2

We are staying at Royal Pacific. I can't wait:banana:

Just checked the APH price of arrival day of our RPR 2 night August trip and the price dropped $40 for arrival day but stayed the same the other night. I called and price was adjusted, no problem. Goes to show it pays to keep checking the rates as your arrival gets closer.

I had an APH rate of $209 + taxes for 30 July in Garden room ...... Was v happy with that but checked today and got a deluxe room for same price ..... More than happy with that!

Looks like we need a big DIS meet for October trip. :cool1:

August 3 - 7th PBH
Just switched from garden view to deluxe room for same rate 234 for Saturday and 209 for the other days:cool1:

OK...in the few days I have to catch my breath between softball/baseball/karate and football/karate/fall softball, I will give this thread some TLC

and

add

10/30-11/2
HRH - Queen Deluxe Club
$286.30 10/30 & 10/31 and $300.30 11/1
30% PIN code
tlinus

:banana:

you'll need to read thru the thread to see my updated post on dates and costs.

RPR
Sept 21st thru Sept 28th
Club level Friday and Saturday 189.00 Monday thru Thursday $179.00
Pin code

original post updated thru the end of the year......check and make sure all the info is correct :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter