Jakuzzi type tubs

BYC

DIS Veteran
Do any moderates resorts have a Jacuzzi type tub in the bathroom? And...do all deluxe have them? Thank you!

I have never seen this type of tub in any of the deluxe resorts at which I have stayed nor have ever even heard about them.

Reactions: BYC
I have never stayed at a WDW resort with a jacuzzi in the bathroom. PErhaps you are thinking of the DVC resorts.

In 2012, we stayed in a 2 bedroom club level suite at BWI (not the DVC villas) that had a jacuzzi tub in the Master bath. That was several years ago, so I'm not sure if they still have them

We stayed at a 2 bedroom in Old Key West, an the master had a lovely jacuzzi tub.

We stayed at a 2 bedroom in Old Key West, an the master had a lovely jacuzzi tub.
That's correct. OKW is a DVC resort and DVC Villas of one bedroom and larger have had Jacuzzi tubs. But as they refurbish they are removing them.

To add to this----Are there any moderates that have a jacuzzi/hot tub outdoors near the pools?

Some of the king GF rooms in the main building as well as suites have them. Some other main building rooms have oversized garden soaking tubs.

Do any moderates resorts have a Jacuzzi type tub in the bathroom? And...do all deluxe have them? Thank you!
As far as I know, DVC rooms and some of the Club levels have Jacuzzi tubs but none of the standard rooms in any of the resorts.

The Poly has had a hot tub for the last couple of years. When they got a new GM he was wondering why they were the only deluxe without one, and when they redid the volcano pool they put one in.
Yes, I forgot. Thanks for the correction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter