Jaleo Experience (chefs tasting menu)

HappyGal

DIS Veteran
Anyone had this recently? How many dishes does it include and extra points if you can recall the dishes.

extra points if you can recall the dishes.
Uhhh… pan con tomate, patatas bravas, the sausage with beans sounds ordinary but tastes anything but. Pretty sure we had a grilled sardine dish, chicken croquette and a sautéed greens dish as well. Obviously, I don’t remember everything but it was all delicious and I wish I could go there right this minute.
Where’s Tinkerbell when you need her?

I just found this from a post I wrote when Jaleo first opened at Disney Springs:

1716139636983.jpeg
It’s sangria and it tastes much different from versions normally found in this country. Really refreshing!

Sangria isn't as much of a "thing" in Spain as you'd think. More common is sipping Vermut, which is a fortified wine. We know it as sweet vermouth here, and usually just use it as a mixer. But it's delicious with a few rocks, before dinner, or lunch. Here's us in Granada recently, during two weeks in Spain. Tinto (red wine) on the left.

1716142185158.jpeg

Vermut, which is a fortified wine. We know it as sweet vermouth here, and usually just use it as a mixer.
Yes, vermut for Spain, Dubonnet Rouge for France and vermouth for Italy.
All good especially as the weather warms 😋

Barcelona, is my favorite city in Europe, but I’d have no problem visiting Granada. 👍🏾

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter