Jaleo on the Disney dining plan

thestevied

DIS Veteran
Hi guys.

I’ve managed to find a small amount of info on dining at jaleo on the dining plan, I just wondered if anyone has first hand experience on what the options are and if it’s worth it? We have a reservation for the two of us to eat there in November and tapas is something my wife and I both like to eat, trying smaller plates and sharing some wine.

Any info would be appreciated. Many thanks!

We did last March. They were new. I don't think we're on dining plan that day. We had lunch and ended up ordering the tasting menu (or something like that). The food is amazing. Way too much food and we ended up packing almost everything home. We chose the tasting menu because individual small plates would have costs us more actually. And the course didn't disappoint.

Highly recommended. It's high end (but very friendly). It wasn't signature dining when we were there but I can see them switch to that. Food is likely the best I had in WDW. Cocktails were expensive and small portion, so I stick with wine. Go!

BTW, Wine Bar George is also great with smaller plates and great wine.

We did last March. They were new. I don't think we're on dining plan that day. We had lunch and ended up ordering the tasting menu (or something like that). The food is amazing. Way too much food and we ended up packing almost everything home. We chose the tasting menu because individual small plates would have costs us more actually. And the course didn't disappoint.

Highly recommended. It's high end (but very friendly). It wasn't signature dining when we were there but I can see them switch to that. Food is likely the best I had in WDW. Cocktails were expensive and small portion, so I stick with wine. Go!

BTW, Wine Bar George is also great with smaller plates and great wine.
Thanks, it sounds great, think we’ll both really enjoy it.

I plan on going to this place just because Jose Andres has done soooooo much to try to feed the poor Bahamians affected by Dorian! He gets my business! And it doesn't hurt that the food sounds fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter