JAMBO! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW & AKL 3/18-3/27

So is the turndown service being discontinued at all CL rooms or being done by request only?

At AKL only as of now, turndown service is by request only. If you look on the WDW website under amenities for AKL Club Level rooms the turndown service is not listed any longer, they removed it. It is still listed for Club Level rooms at all the other resorts.

My feeling is they are trying this out at AKL to gauge guests reaction.

MK looks very busy today - have a good time with your fast passes - good choices !

Been to AKLJambo a few times - love it !

But, CL is never available when we have inquired - someday.

Did like the CL at Sugar Loaf.

Have a great day !

At AKL only as of now, turndown service is by request only. If you look on the WDW website under amenities for AKL Club Level rooms the turndown service is not listed any longer, they removed it. It is still listed for Club Level rooms at all the other resorts.

My feeling is they are trying this out at AKL to gauge guests reaction.
More cutbacks. Pay more, get less.:sad2:

We went to WDW during Easter week one year and the crowds were INSANE. Glad you are enjoying it!

Just back from MK! Great day!!!! :)

921BEC26-F2A8-47D5-A1F9-789391F30084_zpsak9nnm8f.jpg

Actually this weekend doesn't feel as bad as last weekend. But it is very crowded. We did our 3 fastpasses, ate lunch, saw the parades and left.

We have not had a hard time with crowds either. Just one day entering HS. We just got back from both Epcot and MK and crowds were fine at both places! Used 3 FPs at Epcot, then went to MK and did 3 more -- BTMR, 7DMT, and nothing major but my kids wanted to try jungle cruise. No rain yet today either!

I was scared to death!!!! :laughing:

5315EF79-42BE-4809-9932-D1572ED22270_zpssigrmbnr.jpg

4BAEDCF3-2655-4ADF-B0EB-618FC6B471CB_zpspw5gk19k.jpg

As we left I turned back and he started chasing me!!! I screamed and ran!! :lmao:

LOL-when we went the room was empty and he came out of nowhere- my 20 year old daughter screamed and he chased her around the room for a few minutes. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. He told her she was unworthy of the Dark Side and that she disgusted him. It was so hysterical, three weeks later I still can't think about it without laughing.

We are having a thunderstorm right now so we're just hanging at the hotel tonight until dinner at Cape May. Since I returned the rental car I guess we'll take a taxi over to the BC.

We really haven't been around for evening apps, but the times we have the main line has been the same every time: blue cheese, smoked cheddar, 3 flavors of humus, olives, crudités, and crackers. I haven't seen any of those items change. My kids did not like the cheese choices. The cook station off to the side has two hot items every night and that has varied. It's always a stew of some flavor, and a meat. I've seen chicken, ribs, turkey, etc. The chef plates everything and serves it off to the side under a heat lamp. People watch and swarm that area pretty much constantly. And since everything is pre-plated it has taken away the ability to take multiples at one time.

Thank you for the great information!!!! You've been very helpful!!!! I'm happy there's a nice selection!!! Hope you're having a great time! We're telling the kids tomorrow that we booked AKL CL! I think they're going to be excited!!!

**just saw the pictures!! Thank you!!!!! Good looks great!!!!

I saw the thunderstorms there are a trending story on Facebook. Said there might be hail and 60mph winds. Stay safe!

We are having a thunderstorm right now so we're just hanging at the hotel tonight until dinner at Cape May. Since I returned the rental car I guess we'll take a taxi over to the BC.
The nice thing about taking a taxi from resort to resort during a thunderstorm is that everyone stays dry. ;)

Cape May is a family favorite and we'll be eating there in June. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter