JAMBO! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW & AKL 3/18-3/27

So close, so close!!! Tough one on the luggage. We have had bad luck with luggage, a storm or something always hits and our luggage is delayed. I'd let Mickey deal with the luggage. Can you do a change of clothes in a carry on and then leave that in the room and go PARTAY in the parks?

Thanks so much for posting this TR! I'm sure its going to help me greatly with ours.

Are you doing any breakfast ADR's on site?

Have a great time!!party:

Thanks so much for posting this TR! I'm sure its going to help me greatly with ours.

Are you doing any breakfast ADR's on site?

Have a great time!!party:

Thank you, I am sooooo ready to go! :)

No breakfast ADRs, with CL we always eat in the lounge. That's part of how we get our money's worth. ;) Plus my teenagers don't function in the mornings. :lmao:I usually get up early and go down for breakfast alone. Then I force them out of bed about 10 minutes before they close up the lounge so they can eat something too. I do miss a yummy breakfast buffet, when the kids were little we always did CP breakfast. :)

Hooray....another Live trip report! Nothing beats your "live" reporting and photos -- always great for a *Disney* fix. We will be heading to the World for Spring Break on 3/28.... nuts!.... no overlap for a Dismeet. I'm sure you and your boys will have a wonderful and happy vacation -- it's all about the quality time together and the memories. Looking forward to following along :wave2:

Hooray....another Live trip report! Nothing beats your "live" reporting and photos -- always great for a *Disney* fix. We will be heading to the World for Spring Break on 3/28.... nuts!.... no overlap for a Dismeet. I'm sure you and your boys will have a wonderful and happy vacation -- it's all about the quality time together and the memories. Looking forward to following along :wave2:

Oh man, we just miss each other! Have a great trip! :D

It's a great day to go to Disney World!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::cheer2::hyper::cool1::woohoo:

I woke the boys this morning by singing "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" at the top of my lungs! Needless to say they are annoyed. :lmao: Torturing teenagers is fun! :thumbsup2

7EC150E4-9051-43B3-8EF2-9A20B9FA267B_zpsydbnddqa.jpg

Let the magic begin!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter