Jan 26 to Feb 2 Part 4 St. Maarten

funetics

Earning My Ears
We were all up early this morning and went to Topsider's for breakfast. Food was good--DH really enjoyed the do your own omelet. Lots of choices--worked out well for all of us.

We then went to meet the tour in Rockin' Bar D. We did Under the two Flags tour. It was a great way to see the island, but a little long for our 3 yr old. We got a great commentary by our bus driver-- a little difficult to hear over the air conditioning and then we got approx 40 minutes to shop in Margiot. We then toured back to Philipsburg and back to the ship. We opted to return to the ship for lunch. We had sit down lunch at Lumiere's and it was wonderful. We were seated with a fabulous family and our DD's sat in the window eating pizza and fruit. Very relaxing. Shopping was next. We took the water taxi across to the shopping district, bought a beautiful pair of pearl earrings for mom, Went to Kay Jewelers--we had got buttons to wear at a shopping presentation and turned them in for a blue topaz and amethyst stones. We had them set for necklaces. We were able to also purchase a little alcohol to bring home. Great deals!!!

We then spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach. What a great day.

We returned to the ship as DH and I were having dinner at Palo's. We all got ready for supper--It was tropical night, so decked out in our island gear, we all went to supper--mom was a little late, so Dad ordered for himself and DD3. I was shocked to see when the meals arrived, DH had an appetizer, meal and dessert. Well off to the club for DD3. She took her baby and blanket, they put a tag on it with DD's name. She was ready to have Pumba's Sleepover party. We let the counsellor's know we were going to Palo's and did not receive a page.

What a wonderful dinner in palo's. We had an absolutely wonderful evening. The service was excellent and we gave our server an extra $10.00 We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. I had the tortellini, and it came out shaped like roses!! It was wonderful. It stormed outside while we were in Palo's. We set sail from St. Maarten as we were leaving dinner. How wonderful to watch.

We arrived at the kids club to pick up DD3 at 11:30pm. We expected to find her asleep--as she had no nap today. Well there she was wide awake and proud as can be to show us her pillowcase she made and the pillow she got.
Off we all went to bed as early for immigration tomorrow!!

WHAT A MAGICAL DAY!!!!!!!!!
Nicole

Sounds like a great day! Thanks for taking the time to post a report. We will be on the Magic in less than a month (3/23) and I hope you St. Maarten day will be as nice as yours. I plan on a little shopping a some beaching and that's about it.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter