January 2005 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Start the New Year off right .... with a trip to WDW!

We are going to WDW in January:

Thanks Margie!

I'm going over MLK weekend...which weekday parts I'm not sure of yet but I'm thinking 1/14 to 1/19.

DS and I are going 1/1-1/6. Since he's 21, that qualifies as adult. Also, I'm sure I'll be solo some of that time.

January 13-18 - here I come - sure wish I could get my countdown!

DH & I will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary January 9-12 at WDW and Jan 13-16 on the Wonder.

DH and I are going January 28-31....and we're leaving the 7 kiddos at home with my friend!

I can't wait!!!!!

I'll be there December 20th - January 11th... Looking to have a blast! Hopefully some meets will be set up during this time?! Let me know if you want to set something up!

I'll be there with family, friends (I'm 22), and other marathoners!

Ashley

I'm definitely on...driving down the 14th and returning on the 19th (not sure what time...depends on how long it takes me to get down). I was hoping more people would be going down for this weekend!!! There is so little availability on site that I was sure there'd be more folks!

Counting down the days to a solo trip to WDW. Staying at Pop Century Jan. 27 -- Feb. 2. Driving down from Alabama.

I will also be travelling from Alabama. I'll be there from Jan 29 - Feb 2nd. First solo trip for me.

Our annual passes expire on Jan 12th, So just I am taking a quick trip down Jan 8 - 10th going solo for the first time.

My DW and I will be celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary the week of Jan 22 at POR! This will be our 5th adults only trip. See you there! :cool1:

DH and I will be there soon, too! First time without children.................. really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter