January 2015

Booked at Wilderness Lodge for Jan. 19-27 for our honeymoon using the 30% off room only discount! Yeah!

Anyone know what time the offer opens up? All I've been able to find so far is "early" in the morning. Midnight? 6 am?

I took a look at some threads from last year and it looks like it was at midnight EST. I will be checking then to see if it's available!

I took a look at some threads from last year and it looks like it was at midnight EST. I will be checking then to see if it's available!

Great, thanks! Since I'm 6 hours behind EST, I'll definitely be trying to call in.

I just got off the phone with a CM who said POFQ WAS included in the promotion for S/P/D and I was not given correct information. I am really upset. I love POFQ and made the call yesterday morning at 6:30am. She said at this point the only rooms available at POFQ are King Sized rooms, but there are too many of us for that room.

Did the CM mention what kind of view with the King sized room? We're a group of 2 adults so i wouldn't mind. We're currently booked at a queen-garden view. I was only aware of river views being offered for p/s/d.

We receive 25% off POR for Jan 5-10. Now I need another reservation for the 3 & 4! They would not let me book those two nights and get the discount for the other nights.

I have to do the same exact thing. We are staying POR or POFQ Jan 4-10 so I have to split to get the 5-10 discount. No visa here so I have to wait...

Great, thanks! Since I'm 6 hours behind EST, I'll definitely be trying to call in.

Phone lines do not open until 7 am EST. I've also seen that it will not appear live online until 6am, but some times it has been at midnight.

Got our deal!!! We'll be at Coronado Springs from Jan 24-31, with my sister-in-law at Pop Century the same time. Huzzah! NOW it's official NOW I can get excited! :cool1: :banana: :cloud9:

We had booked CL at Beach Club for Jan.7-12. But, no deals were available. But, I did just find on Disney online a room at the Poly with meal plan for over $500 less. So I reserved that and will keep trying to see if I can get my original room booked with a deal.

And yes.. I know the Poly is going under renovations.

Finally got through!!! Wait time was 1 hour and 5 minutes. Our discount wasn't much though, $140 off. (POFQ Garden view, Jan 12-17)But i didn't want to go through the hassle of changing resorts. I hope i won't regret this.

We were already booked, but now we are going for less! Plus we have memory maker added and still came out with good savings.

Just booked Poly Jan 24-30! Can't wait!!! Hopefully most of the construction will be finished by then. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter