January 6, 2018 - 7 night Western Caribbean Star Wars cruise

Did anyone who sailed on this cruise have any of the navigators they can scan and share with us? Yours was the first of the SWDAS cruises.

Did anyone who sailed on this cruise have any of the navigators they can scan and share with us? Yours was the first of the SWDAS cruises.
I have them all. I will scan them and see if I can figure out how to post them here.

Question for you, in looking at the navigators it looks like on Pirate night they did the deck party and fireworks between dinner seatings? Is that right? I'm used to it at 10pm after late dining lets out, and did they do a buffet like they usually do after fireworks? Wouldn't make much sense to do it before the later dinner.

Question for you, in looking at the navigators it looks like on Pirate night they did the deck party and fireworks between dinner seatings? Is that right? I'm used to it at 10pm after late dining lets out, and did they do a buffet like they usually do after fireworks? Wouldn't make much sense to do it before the later dinner.

They did do the deck party and fireworks between dinner seatings. In fact, the other people at our table missed the fireworks because they assumed it would be after our dinner (we were later seating). They did the show and fireworks for Star Wars Day at Sea after the late dinner seating at 10:30 pm, and I believe they had a buffet after that. I'm not sure if they had the buffet on Pirate Night. We were always so full after dinner, the thought of any more food was inconceivable!

They did do the deck party and fireworks between dinner seatings. In fact, the other people at our table missed the fireworks because they assumed it would be after our dinner (we were later seating). They did the show and fireworks for Star Wars Day at Sea after the late dinner seating at 10:30 pm, and I believe they had a buffet after that. I'm not sure if they had the buffet on Pirate Night. We were always so full after dinner, the thought of any more food was inconceivable!
Thanks for the insight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter