January Beach Club folks..Beaches and Cream crowded at night?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We are arriving at MCO at 6:30 pm. After a grocery stop and checking into our BCV villa (first time! and no we won't be cooking dinners), I imagine we'll be ready to head out to eat somewhere at about 8:30 pm or so. How is Beaches and Cream on a typical January night (Jan. 9th to be exact)? When do they close and do you think we should just order in pizza, given the hour and travelling all day? I really want to try B & C. though. Thanks.

I would play it by ear and see what sounds good to you after you check in. I definitely think that Beaches and Cream is a must try so if you're feeling up to it go for it. It can be busy at times but I think you may have good luck getting seated quickly in early Jan. I know...it's just a burger/sandwich/ice cream place but it wouldn't be a WDW trip for us without stopping at least once. Have a great time!

If Beaches N Cream is crowded you could walk over to ESPN and eat. We went last winter and found the crowds to be great with very little wait time for anything. If you are too tired you could get a pizza to go from the Spoodles takeout window.

ok, thats great. Yes, my 15 yr. old DS wants to go right over to ESPN...not me. But we'll go there at some point of our week. I didn't know you could get a whole pizza for take out at Spoodles, I thought it was just slices. Sounds great! ok, lots of options. Thanks everyone.

Regretfully it is usually quite crowded then. The parks close early and people are looking for something to do.

You could always get your meal to go and eat in your room though :)

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter