• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Scrapbook Challenge

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
It's time to make resolutions. Anyone game for a January page challenge? I won in November, so I'm in charge of the next contest. Any takers?

I'm in, but I don't intend to win. I'm just hoping it'll get me motivated!:D
One question though. I'm finishing a 5x7 album. Do those each count as one page or do you do 2 to equal one page?

As far as I am concerned a page is a page, unless someone else feels differently. Like you said, it's really just for motivation.

I'm in... I think:p How do you do the challenge? I'm just starting my very first scrap book.

ok - i'm in too. This is my first challenge too. I REALLY need to get motivated to finish this WDW Dec 2000 album before I forget everything we did while there. aarrgghhh

Nothing to it - just work on your pages and report back during the month on your progress. We'll cheer each other on and see who can complete the most pages.

All right, ladies!! I did 2 pages last night. Whooppee! Anyone else?

OK, count me in as well. I really need motivation. I'm also attending an all-night crop next Friday night so 'maybe' I'll finally finish some pages.

Lisa

I'm in! I just need a kick start to get me rarin'!

I need to catch up son's Scout album, daughter's cheerleading one and then I really, really want to scrap our 2000 WDW trip and cruise. Pathetic, aren't I?

Pam

Okay, I will join. I have only scrapped one page since the summer, so maybe this will get me going.:D

I also have gotten 2 done -- and it's only 1/3/02. Wonder if I can keep up this momentum. LOL Only did 24 pages in all of 2001. Pathetic.

Decided I'm not scrapping our life. We don't have kids. And down to just 1 kitty. I'll probably just scrap trips & a few other special events. So my totals won't be huge.

Up my total to 4! C'mon! Somebody has GOT to be gettting more done than I am.
:D

I got out all my "stuff" and haven't done a single page. I'll get going soon, I promise.

I'm in :-). I've been snowed in for 2 days now you would think I would have been working on my albums but I haven't yet ~ now I will :-))))))

I've got my first 6 pages done:D :D I am having a blast will all of these goodies!!

My friend came over yesterday and we worked on our albums. I got 8 pages done :-). I'm working on my wedding album again. I keep putting it off, but I figure after 14 years the pictures really need to be finished and I bought my CM wedding album about 4 years ago.

...... and the tortoise has slowly entered the race......

I have 2 pages done! I just finished a page "Coin Collecting" and also a "Collections" page for my DS's Scout album. These are merit badges that he earned in Nov. I do at least one page for every badge he earns, plus campouts, rank advancements, camp, etc - he will have a very documented history of his Scouting career when he eventually goes for his Eagle Scout Board of Review.

I am heading back to the living room to begin his Chemistry badge pages.
Pam

I put all my scrapbooking away for the holidays. My dinning room looks so good I hesitate to start again.

I am going on a mini vacation next week so I will be gathering even more materials for more pages. I also have an all day crop to get prepared for on the 19th. I have several gift certificates that I received for Christmas from the LLS. It is 1/6 and I haven't even stole a few minutes to stop by there.

Count me in though. I have got to get cracking on my new years scrapbook resolution.

Chessie

I have 6 pages completed as of this morning and as it is snowing like mad, I believe I will stay inside and scrap all day!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter