Jaws Replacement

I think he means that they are going to let the grass grow up around the junk.

can just see it I'll be working in IOA and some dude will come and say, "hey where's that hillybilly Thing and do you get wet, is it a ride, is it roller coaster, is it a movie, where's the bathroom, can I have your number, and does it upside down?" Then that's when I quit

Could it be based on the Secret Garden? not sure if it's a Universal movie, but that's the only movie I can think of...

IOAfan

If you ever get tired of answering those questions, yes it is time to quit. Quit before you lose the ability to smile and have fun with guests and simply make them regret speaking to you and end up having a great visit until meeting you, and remember nothing but that bad interaction.

Remember, that person may visit this site one day and remember you and associate that with the company that employees you. They may never come back, see another Universal picture, tell their 10 friends, etc. "the only stupid question is the one not asked".

hey i was just joking around i'm sorry if i affended anyone but if stand in front of the hulk and somebody comes up ad ask if hulk goes upside down you wouldn't know what to think because its a shock about question, like yesterday i had somebody ask me if mythos is a log flume. I love my job, i love interacting with guests, and i'm sorry

Both of you-different corners-

The foliage Wall is up, and yes, the vanish props has begun. Professor Baxter-hang in there, it's nice to have crowds again, isn't it?

IOA tech-PB was kidding...

My favorite guest question in when you are seriously asked, is there anything you can do about the rain?

no i wish i could do something about the rain like on christmas it was freezing and the crowds are crazy but everyone seems to be pretty calm about it

ET's home planet is a nice botanical garden in itself, and the 20th anniversary coming up...but there can't be too much ET in one park I suppose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter