Jay-nee's journal

Jay-nee

Glad to see you back posting and that you had a good holiday.

Keep up the exercise and it will surely become a habit. If you haven't already, you should join the Jan exercise challenge.

Keep up the good work. Have a great evening and a great day tomorrow.

Jaynee-i just wrote a huge long response to you-but its on my journal-so make sure you read it :)
i have missed you to and im glad you are back!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend!!

Thanks Kathy and Jen for stopping by.

I'm feeling more normal here at home each day. :flower: It's nice...

I'm going to take down the Xmas tree today and ex-H is coming over to play video games with the kids. So it will be a busy day.

I finished the Harry Potter book. It was good. I really enjoy these books alot. The kids gave me the audio book for Xmas so that once I was finished I could listen to it at work, so I was very motivated to finish it then! I let them both read it 1st this time. Usually we read it aloud to each other, but they really weren't into it this time. I really loved it though.

Well, I am heading down to ride my bike, but wanted to pop in to say HI! :wave:

Happy Monday all! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

P.S. I joined the Jan exercise and weight loss challenges yesterday before I even hit my journal. Now that DM is home, I want to get my life back on track and FFAASSTT! Thanks for the suggestion Kathy! Those challenges really do help...

Seem like you are going to be having a busy day today--enjoy it!!!
Im glad you will find time to get on your bike--im sure you LOVE having that back!!
Challenges really do help, dont they? I think i should join the 5 for january challenge--i dont want to fail hhaha
have a great day jaynee!

Glad you are getting your life back to 'normal'. Keep up the exercising and you will meet your goal and shed the additional weight.

Have a good day and don't let ex-H get you down.

Well, I went back to work yesterday and we are on mandatory extra time. My boss said I could work as much as I want so I worked 8 hrs yesterday and 10 today and I'm BEAT! I came home and shoveled for 20 minutes (just the basics). Thank goodness that it is the light fluffy stuff. :cool1:

I am going to work tomorrow too, probably 8 hrs again. And, possibly some on Saturday too. We'll see. x-H is taking the kids to the movies on Sat so it will work out well for me to go into work.

Hope everyone is well. I'll catch up more this weekend, k?

Happy Thursday! :sunny: :sunny:

hi jaynee--thanks for checking in! probably wont see ya again till after the cruise :)
youre working alot!! dont over do it :) (thats my mom voice !!)

Well, it's off to work again for me today. I usually work 20 hrs a week and this week, I will have over 40hrs. It's been a big adjustment for me. Mostly just deadling with the folks at work driving me crazy asking me about how much I'm going to work, etc, etc. People are so nosey! It's funny I'll share alot until someone asks me then I don't want to share (yep, it's weird, but it's me! :confused3 ).

Just wanted to check in quickly before I get to my morning routine. I didn't bike yesterday or Thursday, but I am going to bike tonight. Gotta get back on track.

Hope everyone has a great day! Happy Saturday! :sunny: :flower:

happy saturday jaynee---you had a long week at work, ihoep you get some time this weekend to relax!
Have a great week and i will talk to you when i get home!!!

Quick check in... not sure if I'm working today or not. I might go in for 4 hrs give or take, but I have to go grocery shopping BADLY! I HATE to shop much less grocery shop, so it's nothing I'm looking forward to.

No exercise yesterday after all. (Okay with my eating.) As soon as I got home x-H called to talk about DD's Bday plans. Then, DS called to talk. 4 hrs later, I needed to go to bed. DS is using me for sounding board these days. Nice that we are getting close again for both of us. My mom really split us apart years ago, not good for a mom to do...

I'm really tired. All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl and I feel dull these days, just flat. I just want to go in and get my work done, but people want to know everything, why, oh why, are people so nosey? That is a total pet peeve of mine... Part of the reason I like to work on the weekends when no one is there. So quiet and peaceful, no stress. ahhhhhh....

Oh well, gotta jet. I need to get out to the barn.

Happy Sunday all! :flower: :flower:

Hi Jay-nee-

It's been a long time since I've been by. It's good to see that things are going back to normal for you and that your bike is fixed! I know that's a relief.

Have a great weekend.

hi jaynee-
I am sure you are doing a great job still and i hope you have a great weekend..
i hope you are able to make some time for you---time to relax or just do something that YOU want to do--thats important!!
have a great day

Just stopping in to say hello and see how you are doing. How is the exercise going?

Hope you have a good relaxing weekend.

ARGH! BTW, Life is going great! Super, duper busy, but great!

Not sure where I am at with my weight, but think I'm down a few. Exercise has been a challenge. I was working 9-11 hr days for 11 days straight, so something had to give! ;)

Well, not much time, but wanted to say HI!!!!! Miss you guys...

Happy Wednesday! :sunny:

I'm just catching up on journals again. Sounds like you are busy as usual, but staying on track.

Hope the week is going well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter