Jedi Training

Agent P

He's a Platypus, they don't do much
Anybody done it? good, bad? Have time sunday on our trip and was thinking of signing up my 5 year old, wondering if it was worth it.

DS did it back in 2007...he was 7 then...this was during SW Weekends

Tiny vs. Darth Maul

^^^^ That is a Movie Link BTW.^^^^^

Funny Story here...you see the tall kid wearing white just at the end of DS's Lightsaber.

This kid attacked Darth Maul so agressively Darth Maul ended up disarming this well trained Padawan.

Apparently Darth Maul was well trained in Martial Arts. Kid was still attacking...then he realized he had no Lightsaber. :lmao:

On our last trip, we signed up DS, DD, and one of the cousins, and they loved it! It was a lot of fun for them, and we got some really great pics.

The only downside was the long line to sign up - we got there early, and a cast member directed us in the wrong direction (I think she misheard us, actually), so we got stuck and were not there as soon as signup began. Still, even though we lost the better part of an hour, and it did tie us into being at certain places at certain times (since you meet up before the actual event), it was probably one of the highlights of the trip.

Yes my son just did it on 2/26. We rushed at park opening to find the line (didn't need to - not that many people, even when we left the line wasn't long...maybe the time of year?) got assigned to the first group. My 9 y.o. is a Star Wars fanatic so, I never told him what we were doing until we were in line...didn't want to disappoint him if we didn't get in. He was so psyched!! It was a memorable experience. As soon as Darth Vader came out, about 5 of the younger kids who had signed up for training, were scared and ran off the stage. He is a little intimidating...especially for the lil ones.

My young padawans...

SW1.jpg

sw3.jpg

sw2.jpg

Thanks everybody! Will try this week, hopefully the weather will clear up, been raining all day today

Did it last year, the 5 y/o loved it, the 4 y/o freaked out at DV and left crying. Its pretty dang cool.

Did it last year, the 5 y/o loved it, the 4 y/o freaked out at DV and left crying. Its pretty dang cool.

Yeah, I'd say when the head of the galactic empire comes out and threatens a 4 year old then she leaves crying, that is pretty dang cool. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter