Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

Push is hilarious!! I'd be so happy with that interaction!! :lmao:
I love him! He doesn't come out everyday so I wasn't sure we'd find him....so I was sooo happy when he decided to like us! haha
I love your Ariel shirt :goodvibes The breakfast looks like lots of fun! Good call on taking lots of pics in Toon Town!

Thanks! It def was! Yeah...I took way more but I spared you my like 50 pictures of each house :rotfl:

I really like Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, I think we had the same Alice and Mad Hatter when we went. I love that you got the same astro orbiter pic as the first time you went, what fun tradition that would be over the years.

The fan is my favorite Disney purchase ever, I've bought a few over the years since we hardly ever remember to pack it, but I could never survive the heat without it. Lol, I told so many people for our wedding to get it, and they were glad they did!

The pics at toontown houses are so cute, it'll be sad to see them go, but I'm so excited to see the new fantasyland.

So awesome you got to interact with Push. That's one of things I love about Disney, you never know what you might see.

Bah I've been gone too long! I loved all the pictures with Stitch :) I'm glad you did the pearl thingy in Japan. I love that. Plus, I can't wait to see your pictures! I'm so happy it went good. :)

I really like Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, I think we had the same Alice and Mad Hatter when we went. I love that you got the same astro orbiter pic as the first time you went, what fun tradition that would be over the years.

The fan is my favorite Disney purchase ever, I've bought a few over the years since we hardly ever remember to pack it, but I could never survive the heat without it. Lol, I told so many people for our wedding to get it, and they were glad they did!

The pics at toontown houses are so cute, it'll be sad to see them go, but I'm so excited to see the new fantasyland.
When me and DH first went to Disney he wasn't really into rides and for some reason Astro was the one he was okay with to start. haha. Now its a must.

It seemed sooo pricey when we saw it but way worth it. Florida why are you so hot?

I'm very sad to see it go....I wish they could just move it somewhere else....but I really am excited for fantasyland as well!
Push was fabulous! Now I want to find him!
What is the recipe for pretzel bread...do share!
And explain this red card thing...:confused3
omg....I looooove him. He hands around tomorrowland. I donno how often....we just lucked out and found him twice.

Here you go

Soft Pretzels
from Biergarten, Germany, Epcot

Yield: 10 servings.

1 package active dry yeast
1 1/2 cups warm water (105 F-115 F)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 eggs
2 Tblsp water
Coarse salt
Prepared mustard (optional)

1. Stir and dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl. Stir in salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough of the remaining flour to make dough easy to handle. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.

2. Cut dough into 3-ounce pieces and roll into a ball. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes. Roll out dough into strings and then twist dough pieces in the middle. Pick up dough string with two hands, each hand holding one end. Attach the ends to the dough in a pretzel shape. Place pretzel on baking sheet and allow to proof until pretzel string thickness is about double as thick (place in a warm spot with a damp towel on top).

3. Whisk the eggs with water. Brush egg wash on top of pretzels after they proof. Sprinkle with coarse salt. Put on to baking sheets and bake at 400 F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Dip in prepared mustard if desired.

I have a bunch of other ones I will post soon. I wanted to make myself a disney recipe book...so I collected a bunch but haven't had a chance to make it yet.
So awesome you got to interact with Push. That's one of things I love about Disney, you never know what you might see.
I agree. It was a huge highlight of our trip. and a big check on my want to do at disney.
Bah I've been gone too long! I loved all the pictures with Stitch :) I'm glad you did the pearl thingy in Japan. I love that. Plus, I can't wait to see your pictures! I'm so happy it went good. :)
Thanks! I loved doing the pearl. it was fun to do and everytime I wear it I think of our honeymoon. which is nice.

uuuugh I can't wait anymore! hahaha I want to see them now.

We go to MK a few times a year and have never taken the time to find the wishing well either! When we're there this weekend I'm making it a point to find it. Thanks for sharing the pretzel bread recipe! My DH loves to make homemade pretzels and I will share this with him.

okay sooooo....lets finish this day!

Day 8 Part 2

So up next was Tea at the GF. I really wanted to do this and we were told it was fully booked....but about 2 weeks before we left I called to change a different reservation and found out there was an open ADR! I was so happy. Tea at the GF was awesome. We loved it. I was surprised that DH was into it. It was a nice break from the parks and the CMs were adorable.

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

SO after our wonderful tea we headed back to MK. Now....DH was getting sick of the "Just Married" pins....so he wanted to pick up "Happily Ever After" ones so went over to Guest Relations to pick those up. Then we decided that we didn't want to walk all the way to BTM.....so we would take the train over. (bad idea) So we can see its pulling in and we run up. The CM waves us on, so I am walking first and the train starts to move. The CM literally karate chops me in the stomach pushing me into the railing. Clearly she messed up....then she like pushes us into the gated area.....now if you know the station you know that once your in the gate...your in. Theres nothing you can do. So we are now stuck in it. So we stand really annoyed and the train sits there for like 20 mins....and we are still waiting. The CM who hit me is standing near us....because we think she is going to open the gate in front of us. well NO she does not. She walks all the way to the end....so by the time we get there she goes its full and goes to lock us in again! :scared1: so.....I'm like you hit me to keep me in the gate and now you won't let us on the train? so she goes fine go on! in a big huff. well this train gets stuck too! (the same CM messes up another like 10 times stalling the train and endangering more lives) so thats it we had it and we get off (with a bunch of other people) So we are not the type to complain....but after this we think Disney should really be aware of this terrible CM (so many are awesome!!!) so we went to guest relations to tell them what happened. (so maybe they can take her off train duty and put her somewhere safe.....like a gift shop!!?!) The CM was horrified and gave us a free fastpass (we weren't actually expecting this we just thought they should know). So we left guest relations very surprised and ran to BTM because we had a date! Before we got there we stopped in a shop to pick up a little friend for me. I have wanted a minnie plush forever. so.....today was the day.

Here she is riding BTM!
IMG_3783.jpg

So two of our top things to do were Liberty Square Riverboat....and Tom Sawyer Island, we had never done either...well it was getting kind of dark and we didn't have too much time til our ADR for dinner...so we decided on the riverboat. which DH loved it and took a million pictures....of which i'll show you some.

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_1128.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

CopyofDSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

After our boat trip....we decided we wanted to use our special fastpasses on SM so we hurried off to Tomorrowland. but not before stopping for a photopass photo.....our photographer was.....strange. theres no other way to say it.

we got our normal photo and I believe a kissy one too.
Photo0240.jpg

and then he spent a good amount of time trying to make us do something that we didn't understand. :confused3 He actually ended up coming to us and moving my hand so i'd so this.....we thought it was weird....and when we saw the picture....yep still weird.
Photo0246.jpg

any idea of what he was trying to get us to do?!?!

Then we went to SM with out fastpasses....and they did not take them away or rip it...but we had an ADR so we only used it once...plus this way I got to put it in my scrapbook!

So after this we headed over to the boat launch to go to the Poly. We had an ADR at Ohana's
IMG_3790.jpg

This was a last min change. I had heard such good things about dinner that I needed to try it. so our ADR was like 8:45.

Here is a silly picture for you of us waiting
IMG_3791.jpg

Our dinner was awesome. We loooooved it. We didn't get a fireworks seat but the food was too good for us to even notice.
IMG_3823.jpg

I got a Lapu Lapu.....so.....I was drunk by the time dinner as done. :rotfl: No one ever told me how much alcohol is in here!!! I rarely drink....soooo...it hit me hard. We picked up a stitch and Lilo frame and headed back to the hotel for me to pass out!

We go to MK a few times a year and have never taken the time to find the wishing well either! When we're there this weekend I'm making it a point to find it. Thanks for sharing the pretzel bread recipe! My DH loves to make homemade pretzels and I will share this with him.

I guess its just one of those things you over look. I only remember because the castle was blocked off for the show and we had to go down the side. I haven't made it yet so if your DH makes it let me know how it comes out!

I love tea at the GF! When we went in 2009 they sold a tea in the GF shop on the first floor. I'm pretty sure in DTD they sell it too, but it's usually a variety pack and it doesn't have all the flavors but it definitely has the Mad Hatter Blend.

That really stinks about the train! We've always been really lucky and haven't had to wait long. Maybe it was just a bad CM.

We went to Ohana for the first time and the food was sooo good! Our server was terrible but we'd still go back and hopefully get a better server next time. I really loved those noodles, I could have eaten the whole bowl myself. And the bread pudding, omg I have to try to make that at home sometime!

Hi!

Looks like a nice day (apart from that problem with the CM at the train station.. glad you got some Magic at guest relations though with the FP :wizard:)

afternoon tea looks lovely! I would like to do that when we're on honeymoon, but not sure what DF would make of it.. we went for afternoon tea at our wedding venue a few months ago and he liked that (sandwiches, cakes, tea, scones.. what's not to like?!) - might have to run it by him! :cutie:

Hope you're having a lovely weekend

Emma princess: x

I also love tea at the GF! Like you, I was so surprised that DH actually really liked it :lmao: I thought it was too "girly" for him, but he likes tea and treats.

The Lapu Lapu is soooo good, but yah, lots of alcohol! I drink often and have a high tolerance, and I still find myself feeling pretty good after one :rotfl:

I love tea at the GF! When we went in 2009 they sold a tea in the GF shop on the first floor. I'm pretty sure in DTD they sell it too, but it's usually a variety pack and it doesn't have all the flavors but it definitely has the Mad Hatter Blend.

That really stinks about the train! We've always been really lucky and haven't had to wait long. Maybe it was just a bad CM.

We went to Ohana for the first time and the food was sooo good! Our server was terrible but we'd still go back and hopefully get a better server next time. I really loved those noodles, I could have eaten the whole bowl myself. And the bread pudding, omg I have to try to make that at home sometime!
hmmm....I will have to check that out when we go back! thanks hun.

The train seemed to have a lot of problems through the whole trip. only at the main street station though. not sure why. It def was a bad CM. I kept thinking about what if it was a kid or something....I guess its way better it was me...(even if I was annoyed haha)

DH actually told me yesterday its on our must do this for the one year. (yay!) I know! I would have been totally content with the noodles and the veggies. Yummy.

I found you the recipe just incase you really want to

Ingredients
BREAD PUDDING
5 eggs
3 cups whole milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cup sugar
8 cups french or ‘Ohana breakfast bread

1. In bowl mix eggs, milk, salt, sugar, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. Cut bread in medium (usually 2-inch) pieces and place on cookie sheet pan. Put in 350 degree oven.
3. Bake bread until lightly toasted: about 15 minutes. Remove bread and place in egg and milk mixture.
4. Place mixture in a greased 10-inch cake pan, and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
5. Let stand 5 minutes; serve hot with ice cream.

BANANAS FOSTER SAUCE
4 oz sugar
4 oz brown sugar
4 oz corn syrup
4 oz unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup spiced rum
1 cup banana slices

1. Combine sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and half of heavy cream in a large pan. Bring to a boil and slowly add remaining heavy cream keeping mixture at a steady boil.

2. Add spiced rum and flambe.

3. Candy will brown slightly; cook 3 minutes until candy forms into a firm ball in cold water. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Add sliced bananas. Serve warm.
Hi!

Looks like a nice day (apart from that problem with the CM at the train station.. glad you got some Magic at guest relations though with the FP :wizard:)

afternoon tea looks lovely! I would like to do that when we're on honeymoon, but not sure what DF would make of it.. we went for afternoon tea at our wedding venue a few months ago and he liked that (sandwiches, cakes, tea, scones.. what's not to like?!) - might have to run it by him! :cutie:

Hope you're having a lovely weekend

Emma princess: x
Thanks hun! I was surprised when DH was into it. If he liked afternoon tea at the wedding venue i'm sure its similar and he'll like it. I hope it goes for it because its so nice!

Thanks hun you too!
I also love tea at the GF! Like you, I was so surprised that DH actually really liked it :lmao: I thought it was too "girly" for him, but he likes tea and treats.

The Lapu Lapu is soooo good, but yah, lots of alcohol! I drink often and have a high tolerance, and I still find myself feeling pretty good after one :rotfl:

Its a good surprise isn't it? He was actually sad when we couldn't get an adr at first. who knew. Glad your DH liked it too

omg...I was really looking forward to trying it and was so surprised at how strong it was. I did enjoy drinking out of a pineapple though! hahahah

I'm glad to hear another good review for Ohana (I have an ADR for the dinner there as well) ~ but, Im just wondering, you took a boat from MK to The Poly? If so, that sounds like it would be a nice thing for me and DF to do. Where is the boat launch? TIA! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear another good review for Ohana (I have an ADR for the dinner there as well) ~ but, Im just wondering, you took a boat from MK to The Poly? If so, that sounds like it would be a nice thing for me and DF to do. Where is the boat launch? TIA! :goodvibes

Yes. The boat launch is right infront of the train station. So if you take a monorail to the MK it is on your right. if you take a bus there its on your left. there are large signs that say which boats are which. Hope this helps

and then he spent a good amount of time trying to make us do something that we didn't understand. :confused3 He actually ended up coming to us and moving my hand so i'd so this.....we thought it was weird....and when we saw the picture....yep still weird.
Photo0246.jpg

any idea of what he was trying to get us to do?!?!

I think I can see what he was trying to do... Maybe get DH to wrap his leg around you like you're being all sexy or something... I still don't get why though... :rotfl:

hi! I meant to write this the last 2 days but my bosses have been super annoying soooooo...

Day 9 Part 1

Today was our final day at AK. but first I had a date with some Tonga Toast. So we hopped on the boat to the monorail to get to the Poly.
IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

Kona was a last min breakfast change...because I needed to try Tonga Toast. I was not disappointed. We loved Kona. YUM.
IMG_3861.jpg

I took this for DH

After Breakfast we walked over to the bus stop to get the bus over to AK.

DSC_0042.jpg

I really love how the Poly is set up. We were in no rush so we looked around on our way.
IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

I love all the pretty flowers all around

First up was FP for Kilimanjaro Safari because we hadn't gone on it this trip yet. as we were walking there....we found a friend.

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

FP in had we decided to wait on the 20 mins like for expedition.
DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

We started talking to this family ahead of us and they offered to take our picture
IMG_3872.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

I'm pretty sure DH took this photo because it looked like his Domo hat

The one trek we missed last time we were at WDW was
DSC_0118.jpg

so that was our next stop.
We grabbed a guide and I spent the whole time reading it to DH while he snapped away.
DSC_0126-1.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

I really like all the flags that are with the bats
DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0155-1.jpg

This looks like my cat....everyday
DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0172-1.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

mmmmmm more flags
DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

Next were the "pretty" birds

DSC_0193.jpg

this bird looks annoyed to have his photo taken
DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0199-1.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

DH really liked this guy but only got this photo of him
DSC_0216.jpg

We had never been to Rafiki's Planet Watch so we decided to see what that was about

DH on train
IMG_3878.jpg

You can see these buildings from the train...we thought they were kind of funny.

DSC_0219-1.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0230-1.jpg

So we went over to the main building.
IMG_3888.jpg

I loved all these pictures

Not much was going on.....and every character had a crazy line but i saw a certain Cricket that I couldn't miss.
DSC_0233-2.jpg

We listened to the little audio story they have....then couldn't figure out what else to do so we headed back. Maybe we went at an off time? but we didn't get it...

Okay so thats all for now. Rest of the day to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter