Jen's Journal.....Baby Steps to a new me

Hi Jen,

I think a MP3 player would be a HUGE help. I get very bored without the distraction of music.

I hope you are feeling better. Get as much rest as possible. I laso hope thingsimprove at work.

Take care,
Beth

hi everyone-
i am feeling a bit better and i am happy to say i have kept walking even when ive been blah---so im proud of myself!

work is still stressful, but theres a big meeting on tuesday so hopefully well have some resolutions then!

this weekend--nothing going on friday, just going to relax...saturday im going to Kim's house and im going to see Maroon 5 :)
Sunday-huge football game at 415!
Im going to try to walk friday and sunday so well see what the weather is..
have a great night all

hmmmmm, maybe you should come down EARLIER so we can get a walk in together?? (that is, if my hip holds up :rolleyes: ).

Glad you're feeling better (don't wanna catch your cooties) and a big WOO HOO :woohoo: to you for keeping up with your workouts while not feeling great. That's tough to do. And I agree...an MP3 player is a great idea!

See ya on Saturday. Hope your breath is fresh, but not minty fresh. :rotfl:

hmmmmm, maybe you should come down EARLIER so we can get a walk in together?? (that is, if my hip holds up :rolleyes: ).

Glad you're feeling better (don't wanna catch your cooties) and a big WOO HOO :woohoo: to you for keeping up with your workouts while not feeling great. That's tough to do. And I agree...an MP3 player is a great idea!

See ya on Saturday. Hope your breath is fresh, but not minty fresh. :rotfl:

minty fresh--isnt that the way to go:confused3

im good at the walking, not so much at the jogging

Hey Jen,

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!:thumbsup2 Great job keeping up with your workouts even when you don't feel well.:goodvibes

Have a great weekend!:hug:

What a GREAT weekend!!

Lets just say i had an AMAZING time! I took my buddy Kim with me to the concert and here isi my concert report :)

We ended up getting to Philly around 7;15 or so--we went to the Will call window to get the tickets and found out we were on the floor, center section ,row 10!!! I was SO excited!

We werent initerested ini the opening acts, so we got a couple of drinks and pretzels and just people-watched. It was great! Some people really were dressed quite interesting for a concert! When the guys came out, i started snapping pictures and didnt stop--ended up wth almost 70 from the night! At one point, it looked like Adam recognized me--i know he has seen pictures of me before. during one song, i was right next to the stage and he kinid of did a double take and winked--so that was pretty neat

The concert was amazing!! We both had such a great time and did not want the night to end! They played "alyssa's song" near the end of the show. iit was a bit emotional..I was tearing up and got goose bumps, but held it together so i was happy i didnt make a fool of myself!. After the show, we waited around for about 10-15 minutes--the band manager told my friend that he would come out and get us after the show if the band was hanging around so we could meet them! I saw the manager come out, so i was walking over to him and the guys cleanng up wouldnt let us exit that way..I tried yelling his name b ut he couldnt hear me...So we had to leave without meeting the guys--I was really disappointed but we had a ball anyway!

Now, m going to go through hte pictures and post a c ouple so you can see how close i was!!!

Here are some pictures--only a couple but it was hard to choose from the 70 pictures--i was thrilled with how the pictures came out

First, the self portrait of kim and i
kimandi.jpg

Here is the stage, wiithout zooming in, so you can see how close our seats were
thestage.jpg

and now some pictures of adam!
mistakepictureloveit.jpg

closeup.jpg

Adam.jpg

Thanks for letting me share all this guys!

Great pics, girl! :thumbsup2 Such an awesome show! :cool1:

Um, I didn't have any pics in my email. :mad:

Hey, just checking in. Hope you're feeling better today. Great pictures by the way. I'll call you later after I check my email (to see if there are more pictures of course!) Glad you guys had a good time. What great seats you had!

Hey, just checking in. Hope you're feeling better today. Great pictures by the way. I'll call you later after I check my email (to see if there are more pictures of course!) Glad you guys had a good time. What great seats you had!

PM me which email address you want me to send to and ill send tomorrow..they are quite good pictures--if i do say so myself ;) (which i dont--kim will agree with me !!)

Lots going on this week--
Tomorrow i have a meeting at work --HUGE meeting and then im going down the shore to have my birthday dinner with my grandparents

Wednesday is another walk day--then i have adentist appointment

Thursday is my birthday! and we have a field trip, a party in class, and then dinner with my family, then drinks with my brother

Saturday-an overnight with a bunch of ladies from work for my bday--were making dinner and drinks and watching movies--i cant wait!

Wow!! You are one busy girl this week!! Happy early birthday!
Let me know how you make out looking for MP3's.. i am also debating one for down the road..
No idea what the difference b/w MP3's and IPods and such though.. LOL

Have a good day!

:hug: Jen,

Sending some good thoughts and :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for today's meeting. I hope it goes well for you.:hug:

I'm glad that you and Kim had such a great time at the concert! Great pictures!princess: princess:

Have a great day!:hug:

Hi Jen,

Those are great pictures. It looks like you had a great time. Good luck with the meeting today. Have a wonderful time tonight with you family.

Take care,
Beth

Hi guys and welcome to my journal Caitsmama

Things havent been going quite as planned--the meeting was postponed til next week--grndpa isnt doing too well and were starting to talk about hospice..and iim not feeling too hot

Tomorrow is my bday so were doing dinner..im excited! my brother said he woill take me out for drinks after :) Too bad i have to go to work Friday :)

have a great nighta ll

Happy Birthday Jen!:cake: :bday: :cake:

I may not be able to make it here tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you a very happy bday! Have fun at dinner and with your brother. Just remember how loud kids speak, so you do not want to have a hangover.;)

PM if you have any questions about hospice. :hug:

Take care,
Beth

:rockband: you say it's your birthday:rockband: it's my birthday too, yeah (not really) :rockband:

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

:party: :bday:

Have a GREAT bday, buddy!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Oh, and Adam sends his love. :love:
adam.jpg

Hey! I just broke into my old email and guess what's in there? DISNEY PICS!! I was so excited! Can we go again?? Please??

Hope your birthday was a blast! I'm sorry I missed it. I hope you weren't too partied out to teach today! :laughing: You know my prayers are with Grandpa. Hang in there, stay strong for him :hug: Ttyl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter