--Jessica's Designs--

:lovestruc Love your designs!! I know this may be an odd request, but do you have anything with Justin Bieber? I'm surprising my 8yo dd with a ticket to his concert in her Easter basket, and would love any design with him. Her name is Kendall. Unfortunately the concert tickets haven't arrived yet, so I'm trying to figure something else out! Thanks!

Hello can I please get a princess and the frog design with the names Kenyetta, Aaliyah, Ellen each separately thanks

Where are the blanks. I would like to try and do my own as well? Thanks.

I'm thinking "btt" means... Bumping To the Top.
In other words a poster is posting on this thread to keep it visible on the first page and so that they can find it easier?:confused3

We love the Dory "He shall be my squishy" Mickey head!

We love the Crush "Duuuude" Mickey heads too!

Can we please request 2 of each disign without the year on them?

The names will be

Abby
Ella

(one of each for both girl)

Thank You!

I'm sorry guys I need to stop taking requests at the moment so I can catch up on designs! Real life has been pulling me away from designing.

Reposting this to help DISigner (posted a month ago, haven't seen a follow up since)... as I was about to hammer her with a list of requests :laughing:....

Here's to hoping she comes back soon.... her DISigns are catchy! (They grab attention)

Ooops! You're right! I missed that. Thanks for posting that Jessica is taking a break.:) I hope all is well for her!

some of these are probably super late and i apologize. hope you can still find use for them. im still not really opening up for requests but since there are 3 pages worth i have added them to my "requests" document on my laptop and i will work on them when i get some time.

click thumbnail to make bigger and save!

can I request a disign for our Disneymoon. The dates we are going are Dec 10-17th staying at Kidani. Our names are Brian and Heather. We were married on July 9th 2010

jessica, I saw you have an elmo disign..do you have Count Dracula & Elmo? Would like to make the tshirts for my lil ones when we go to Seaworld Oct 30th. Miguel and Manuel are my boys names..?? and they have like a halloween show there with the characters..and we might do the count dracula breakfast as well that day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter