• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jetblue terminal C

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
When I go on the JETBLUE app it is still showing terminal A. Is this normal are they still flying through there ? we arrive on Oct 25th.

Considering this is a very recent change and the airline schedule was published well in advance of the terminal change, the terminal information on your app will likely update a few days prior to your the flight.. I wouldn't sweat this.. Enjoy the new terminal!!

Considering this is a very recent change and the airline schedule was published well in advance of the terminal change, the terminal information on your app will likely update a few days prior to your the flight.. I wouldn't sweat this.. Enjoy the new terminal!!
Thank you

I looked on the JetBlue website booking page for OCT 25 from some of the NYC area airports and all of those show Terminla C @ MCO.......typical example below...............perhaps the app is updated less frequently.

1665440326424.png

When I go on the JETBLUE app it is still showing terminal A. Is this normal are they still flying through there ? we arrive on Oct 25th.
It looks like you will arrive on the first day that JetBlue's domestic flights will operate at Terminal C. See https://www.jetblue.com/at-the-airport/airport-information/orlando-fl:

Domestic: Terminal A (Terminal C beginning October 25)
International Departures: Terminal A (Terminal C beginning October 25)
International Arrivals: Terminal C

Does anyone know if you can get picked up by rideshare services at Terminal C without having to go back to A/B?
Not sure about rideshare but definitely no rental car access yet. Just be aware to build in extra time if you can’t pick it up there yet. We had to drop off rental car at terminal B, then it’s posted in the terminal that it’s a 25/30 minute walk to terminal C.

Arriving and departing in C was a total pain. It will make all the difference once they get rental car pickup and drop off in there but right now it is a hike to make the trek to terminals A/B. Terminal C itself is very nice and there were several things open to shop or get something to eat.

Not sure about rideshare but definitely no rental car access yet. Just be aware to build in extra time if you can’t pick it up there yet. We had to drop off rental car at terminal B, then it’s posted in the terminal that it’s a 25/30 minute walk to terminal C.

Arriving and departing in C was a total pain. It will make all the difference once they get rental car pickup and drop off in there but right now it is a hike to make the trek to terminals A/B. Terminal C itself is very nice and there were several things open to shop or get something to eat.
Oh no! I hope you didn't walk. MCO has 24h shuttles going between Terminal C and A/B. The shuttles are at Door C17 (Level 2 at C terminal) and B29 (Level 1 at B terminal).

Oh no! I hope you didn't walk. MCO has 24h shuttles going between Terminal C and A/B. The shuttles are at Door C17 (Level 2 at C terminal) and B29 (Level 1 at B terminal).
We did use the shuttle and it’s still a long walk, especially if your gate is at the end of the line. I don’t think you can walk between terminals, I think you have to take the train shuttle thing.

Just want to make sure we have it straight. We return our car to Alamo 11/8. So, we will need to return at terminal B & take the shuttle bus from B to C and check bags at C? As far as we were told upon arrival, it was a shuttle bus. There was no fake monorail option.

According to MCO's Twitter account the APM is running in addition to the temporary shuttles. My guess is most people are being directed to the shuttles because they are closer to the gates at Terminal C than the APM. I believe the plan is to stop the shuttles once the rental car counters open at C.

Just want to make sure we have it straight. We return our car to Alamo 11/8. So, we will need to return at terminal B & take the shuttle bus from B to C and check bags at C? As far as we were told upon arrival, it was a shuttle bus. There was no fake monorail option.
We never saw signage for a shuttle bus but we could have missed it. It definitely would have cut out a lot of walking.

Yes, you would take all your belongings from B to C. Then check bags and go through security at C.

Anyone have a map or description of where "Space B29" is at MCO? (Where the shuttle to Terminal C picks up in the Terminal B area)

Didn't find any info via Google.

Now, if it is in the middle of Side B then it would be more convenient for some folks renting cars compared with using the tram to Terminal C.

TIA

Last edited:
Anyone have a map or description of where "Space B29" is at MCO? (Where the shuttle to Terminal C picks up in the Terminal B area)

Didn't find any info via Google.

Now, if it is in the middle of Side B then it would be more convenient for some folks renting cars compared with using the tram to Terminal C.

TIA
20221107_190648.jpgAccording to the MCO app, it should be in the area where Royal Caribbean booth is located. Please update or confirm the location once you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter