Jewel of the Seas Alaska Cruise - airport question

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
We booked a cruise next June and are trying to figure out what time we should book our return flight home. Does anyone know what the earliest time is that we can book our flight home from Seattle?

From the Vancouver port?
http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise/...l/Jewel-of-the-Seas/Cruise-p8340346?id=320052

You want to budget...
  • 2.5 hours for a rental car drive, plus additional hour to pickup/drop off rental car
  • extra time for bathroom breaks
  • a few hours for border crossing by car, getting back into the US is not easy... especially weekends
  • about 5 hours from the cruise ship terminal to SeaTac airport on the $45 shuttle
  • extra time via Amtrak with connecting taxi's

I would say 6pm onwards for same day travel

xlxo, our ship arrives in Seattle.
I am looking at flights too, MJ. I am hoping to fly out by noon, arriving back in So Cal in time to beat the crazy Friday afternoon traffic. But it's slim pickings to ONT and LAX is so far away for me. Decisions, decisions...:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter