JillShari's disigns...

Can someone help me save the images to my computer? I tried to right click but it won't give me the copy or save option. Do I need to set up my own Flickr account? Then what?

Thanks so much for any tips!

ETA: I figured out that I have to pick a size first then I could save it.

I signed into my Flicker acct, then clicked Options, then size, chose my size then downloaded it. Hope this helps. Not sure if you have to join Flicker. You might can just go to options then size.:confused3

We sail next week. Only if you have time can you please personalize Tiana with Kristina.

And, the Nightmare one with Jacky.

Thank you!

Thank you for the blanks. I can personalize, but have not figured how to do the rest. Your disigns are great!

As of now, all of the ones requested should be on flickr. If there are any problems, please let me know.

So glad you guys are thrilled with them!

Hi JillShari,
We have a somewhat large group going and I would like to decorate their doors with your designs. I just love them! If the name Disney Wonder could go on one ear and 2012 Alaska Cruise on the other and then their names on each one that would be great. Just let me know. Let me know if it's just too much.

Mickey-John
Minnie (with paisley grey)-Emily
Merida-Lily
Lightning McQueen-Joseph
Goofy-Rich
Minnie (w/ pink background)-Shelley
Tinkerbell-Hannah
Crush-Nolan
Tangled-Molly
Pluto-Maureen

Thanks in advance.

Emily

Love these! I do not have the talent to make these but I do know how to add text to them. Is there anyway you could do a Jessie (from Toy Story) blank? Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! They are adorable! I really appreciate you sharing your talents with my family and the rest of the Disboards friends!

Wow, your designs are fantastic! I was hoping to use them to personalise pillow cases for my 2 kids which we would then have signed on board by the characters. Would you be able to personalise
1. Belle with the blue mickey head with my daughters name Lois
2. Peter pan for my son Gregor.
Many thanks for your help in making this special souvenir.

my flickr account should have all the current requests now... please let me know if I missed one!

Hi! I am very new to this and not a huge crafter but I LOVE the idea of making magnets for our cruise in November - which is also our first time on DCL!! The magnets are so very cute!!!
What is the best way to print the DISigns out to create a magnet? :confused3 I have a few ideas but none seem perfect so wondering how everyone is making them! Thank you so much for your help!!!!! I truly appreciate it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter