Jiminy's Journal (posts/comments welcome)

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang I have really put off doing this due to just not having the time to really sit and figure out what I wanted to say. So I guess I will start at the top and go from there.

I have ALWAYS been overwieght!! All through grade school I was the "FAT ONE" . I was teased all the time and always the last picked for any team. I was also the "smart one" and was in the gifted program. I never really felt to bad about being the fat one but I do remember it would get to me from time to time. I started dieting back in the 70's and have tried so many things it is not even funny. I was in grade school and the doctor gave me diet pills to try. They work but I felt like I was floating all the time so I would not take them. In high school I wore a size 28 in jeans. I am 5'5". It never truly bothered me. All through high school I had boyfriends off and on and friends to hang out with. In college I know I ened up gaining some weight as the 28's got tight. I then lost some and went into a comfortable 26. I got married to a wonderful man 5 years ago. I think I was wearing a 26 when we got married. About a year or a year and a half after we fot married my sister went on weight watchers and lost 70 lbs. Got herself a boyfriend then put it all back on. I tred several things including ww meetings. they worked for a bit but I was never very committed. I am a highly competitive person and it was just killing me that my sister lost it and I couldn't. I discovered that going up and down staies sometimes bothered my knees so I knew I had to do something. THe all time high that I am aware of was 289 and I knew I did ot want to hit 300!!!! I started WW for the 3rd time this past january at 270. I have never stayed on program or done so well before!! I am very comitted to it this time!! What change. I hav no idea and I don't care. this is the first time I am really happy with the whole dieting thing!! I know it is a lifestyle change and I will always be in a battle with my weight!! I have cried myself to sleep many knights because I wanted to loose the weight and just could not do it! This time I really know I can!!!! I am no longer letting one bad day turn into a week or a month!! It will be the hardest whing I have ever done. This IS the hardest thing I have ever done!! But I will succeed!!!!

i'm so glad you are here and in my support system! for the first time in almost 6 yrs it's working for me and your inspiration helps me take the steps every day!

Thanks OhMom!!! I love WISH!!! In case you couldn't tell!!! Well the weekend is over and once I do my crunches I am going to bed. That eans that my excercise today has been
pilates- 35 minutes
WATP- 2 miles
Crunches-100
leg lifts- 60
Arme weights -6 reps

And I managed to stay OP all weekend!!! So I guess I just need to see what tomorrow's weigh in has in store for me!!! Thanks everyone for your inspiration and supposrt. I couldn't do it without you!!

Well this has been a rough couple of days!! The bloat fairy has arrived I ear and the chocolate and salt cravings are BAD this month!!!!! I am hanging in and doing the best I can!!

Ok please tell me things will get better!!!!!! I have had the hardest time getting back into the swing of things after all of those cravings last week!!!!!!!!! I just need one good day!!!

Things will get better. You're doing a great job. I see your 15 lb loss and think, "How great is that!"

I'm doing my own WW which is hard because I don't have the money to go to the meetings and such, but I do follow their plan (as best I can -- I know I don't get enough water or fruit & veggie, but I am trying). Now that I'm "obligated" to the group as well as myself, I think this will really work for me.

I know how tough the week "before" can be. I'm there right now too. We can make it through. Bank those points and use 'em when you need that chocolate (I know giving up sweets totally would not work for me, so I make sure I have some points for a treat).

You can do it. And if you want to PM me and talk about the joys of PMS bloat, feel free.

Hey Holly!!
What's going on, girl? Are you sure you don't have some poison oak in your belly that you are trying to itch? ;) hee hee
Don't let those cravings stop you from that next clippie, Holly! You know you can do it!! There is a new points range just waiting for you to use!!!
Remember our good choices for snacks, and use those points wisely. I know you can do this!!! {{{{Holly}}}} Want to walk? Let's go do three miles together! Just stop bumping into me when we do those double side steps. I can't help it that my legs are so short! ;)

Onward and downward we go....... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
jump1.gif
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
jump1.gif
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ouch
jump1.gif
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
jump1.gif

If you didn't keep stepping on my Foot Terry tihngs would go faster!!!! HEHE Well so far today has been much much better!! It is almost 5:30 and I work until 8 or 9 and I am well within my point range!!! I have had about 100 ounces of water and life is good!!! Thanks guys!!! This may be my one good day!!!

OK!!!!!!!! THursady Was my first day back!!!!!!!! I stayed within points as I manged to do yesterday and Friday as well!!!! I just managed it but I did!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. Lots of excercise on Saturday!! My 5k and then aslo went bowling and bowled 3 games!! This morning I will spend with Leslie!! I think Maybe not maybe I will take the dog for a walk!! It seems nice!! I think that is a better idea!! Toture poor puppy with a long walk!!

WOW!!!!!! I can't believe how long since I posted here!!! Well I have lost 25lbs according to the scale. I think somethings shifted because even though the scale says I lost my clothes do not feel as good as they did. I guess this means be really good and EXCERCISE!!!! I go to Minneapolis for 5 days this week. Should prove a huge challenge!!! I will have no one to even give me a dirty look whatever I eat or do!!!! I must try really hard to be good!!!!

How's it going? 25 lbs great:Pinkbounc
Staying focused is so hard but we must go down, down, down.
We're here, where are you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter