Jimmy Fallon

Can anybody post a pic from the app of what it looks like to book a spot in the virtual wait? I don't see it as an option when I click on the ride, probably because I'm not in the park lol, would like to know what it looks like so I know what to look for when I do get in the park. Or is there a different spot to click on in the app besides the ride wait times?

Pull up ride wait times in the app. Find the Fallon ride and click it to see the description. At the bottom of the description is a "tickets" section. Click that and you get another screen to choose the number of tickets and available times.

Screenshot_20170411-142724.png

Last edited:
No problem at all :)

I have been watching them on and off all week and I feel like availability is pretty decent. Its a busy week, right now Gringotts is 115min SB and Minions is 80mins but I think IOA had EE today. FJ is 60 mins for comparison. I can get 4 tickets for Fallon for pretty much any time after 12 noon until 8PM. Around 8AM I could get pretty much any time slot I wanted. By mid-day pickings are slim to none but it is a pretty busy week...

For future reference, 10:55 AM est and only 2 slots left 7:20-7:50 and 7:30-8:00.

I wonder how many book and don't show since there appears to be no restrictions other than availability? I imagine the amount of no-shows increases with the return time. Someone booking at 11:30AM with a 7:00PM return time less likely to show than someone booking at 8:00AM with a 10:00 AM return? I also imagine a lot of people will wake up and grab a slot JIC, because you may want to do it....... or maybe not, but I'll get some JIC.... Kinda like old school FP

Just wondering out loud.

I'm curious about that too. Now that I knew what I was looking for thanks to op screenshot, I uninstalled my app and then redownloaded it and now I can see it. I think my phone just didn't update the app like it's supposed to.

I saw some times available earlier today but as of now there are none left for today. I did not go all the way through to see if it would let me book any because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to cancel and didn't want to take a spot someone who is actually there could use. But now that I know I can do this, I will be booking our spot while sitting at the airport on the day we fly down!!

I'm curious about that too. Now that I knew what I was looking for thanks to op screenshot, I uninstalled my app and then redownloaded it and now I can see it. I think my phone just didn't update the app like it's supposed to.

I saw some times available earlier today but as of now there are none left for today. I did not go all the way through to see if it would let me book any because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to cancel and didn't want to take a spot someone who is actually there could use. But now that I know I can do this, I will be booking our spot while sitting at the airport on the day we fly down!!
You can try to book a time but if you aren't on property it won't let you.

I don't know if it would let me or not because I haven't actually tried, but my phone has a gps spoofer and if I click on guide me the Universal app tries to give me directions and thinks I'm in the park, so it might!
You can try to book a time but if you aren't on property it won't let you.

I find it interesting that at 2 in the afternoon it is now saying 75 minute wait, I wonder if they are doing a standby line now instead of reserved times?

I don't know if it would let me or not because I haven't actually tried, but my phone has a gps spoofer and if I click on guide me the Universal app tries to give me directions and thinks I'm in the park, so it might!

I find it interesting that at 2 in the afternoon it is now saying 75 minute wait, I wonder if they are doing a standby line now instead of reserved times?
Lol gotcha. We went during softs so I'm not 100% sure. I believe they have standby, virtual and express. Don't quote me though!

We were there last week and were able to ride standby, took about 45 min to get thru the queue and ride. The system wasn't working inside at all...the wrong color was being called and then the stage show didn't happen. We opted not to ride it again after the official open but we enjoyed the queue area a great deal...much more than the actual ride.

We rode it about 6 times this past week. The app was a bit glitchy...my girlfriend never got it to work. If you have multiple phones, you can make multiple reservations. We could make two (or more) a day using my phone and my husband's phone. Once inside, the "color" system is still a work in progress. Sometimes they would call a color and there would be no one holding that color feather. Just pay attention to the people working the ride because they might shout out a different color than the one currently being "called". Once the passes are gone for the day it goes to standby only unless you have an express pass.

Can you make reservations for you and your guests? OR will all of us have to download the app and hope to get reservations together?

Can you make reservations for you and your guests? OR will all of us have to download the app and hope to get reservations together?

You select a party size when making a reservation. I don't know how large of a party the app allows you to book. We had four in our party

When I book it and come back at said time, do I show them my phone or do you reserve by name/number? Going Saturday and want to make sure I can get on at least once. Thanks so much for all your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter