JL leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that JL is psyched to know that people still wonder about her. For some, maybe she's like one of those movies that you watch and don't quite get but keep talking about for days after you've seen it. In any event, get out there JL and live your life toward ultimate happiness. And to the rest of you, get off the interwebs and do the same ;) For me, it's back to work on this sunny Friday in NY.

Why would she get her tattoo removed??
It's not like its in a place where it would be against disney rules.
Unless its another tattoo and not the back one she got on The Trip.

Why would she get her tattoo removed??
It's not like its in a place where it would be against disney rules.
Unless its another tattoo and not the back one she got on The Trip.
She said she wished she got it in more "hidden" place. The pic I saw looked like it wasn't in a "non Disney place" either, but maybe it is with summer outfits? Dunno, was kinda confused myself.

She said that it was also having an effect on her immune system.
Right, I did see that, Cindy. Didn't know if that referred to having it, or getting it ('cause somebody asked if she was having Alice moved).

I'm always the first to squash the conspiracy theorists, but I see nothing wrong or disrespectful with simple curiosity or even playful speculation.

JL absolutely is entitled to her privacy. Nobody here has said otherwise. I've said repeatedly that I'm sure she'll share when she's able to share. At the same time, however, she hasn't refrained from posting snippets of what she's up to - checking in at Disney University, posting a picture of herself wearing a Disney ID badge with a film crew in Epcot before park opening. When fans see stuff like that, it's only natural that they're going to talk and try to put the pieces together to figure out what it is she might be doing. As long as it's done out of love and respect rather than in a creepy stalker way or with any sense of being entitled to know details that she isn't ready or able to share, I don't really see a problem here. Hopefully JL doesn't either :p.

Completely agree Steve. JL became a very, very big part of the DIS very quickly and a lot of people really connected with her in various ways. So it's natural that there would be a great deal of interest in what is next for her. I haven't seen anyone nagging her or begging for information or doing anything that would come across as inappropriate. Heck, this thread isn't even directed AT her. She's posted plenty to fuel a little innocent speculation. I think if she could give out full details on what she is doing now, she would. And I think she will when she can. No big deal. I haven't seen any attempts made to invade her privacy or bother her. So yeah...I don't see a problem here at all.

Exactly! If she didn't want us to follow her, be curious (in a good, innocent, respectful way!), etc, she would not have said "Follow me on social media to see what's next'".

Lolz, JL is still featured on the opening credits video piece for the main show.

So technically, she's still apart of the dis. Until one of the guys can edit her out of that :D

Lolz, JL is still featured on the opening credits video piece for the main show.

So technically, she's still apart of the dis. Until one of the guys can edit her out of that :D
Great, now Craig and Ryno get to spend hours editing JL and Steve out, or blurring their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter