Jodi Arias penalty phase retrial begins Monday, 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously know why people get hooked on pain meds now. I HAD to take them to function.. IT was ridiculous. I haven't had any since two days post op!! :dance3:

I hope your Mom is better now :)
My mom passed away several years later, at 88. I didn't want to say this and make you feel awkward! Don't!!! :) But honestly, her surgery didn't help the pain. 9 years altogether. Tough to watch.
Subscribing.

Hope Arias gets the DP, although I'm okay with LWOP. I hope the trial moves along quickly!!! Bummed that it's not being live-streamed.

So glad you are doing better and having a speedy recovery! :goodvibes:goodvibes
Welcome! Good to see the old gang back. :dance3:

I completely forgot to record those HLN shows. :rolleyes2 I set up to record the one at 11 and also there's one at midnight that isn't on that list I posted. I'm already recording two unrelated shows till 11.

Good Morning all!
I am really hoping this is it for this piece of garbage. She needs to get exactly what she deserves, like 100,000 volts....... Man that makes me sound like a crazy women, but you guys get me.

Glad everyone is doing well and back for the last hurrah of Arias.

My mom passed away several years later, at 88. I didn't want to say this and make you feel awkward! Don't!!! :) But honestly, her surgery didn't help the pain. 9 years altogether. Tough to watch. Welcome! Good to see the old gang back. :dance3:

I completely forgot to record those HLN shows. :rolleyes2 I set up to record the one at 11 and also there's one at midnight that isn't on that list I posted. I'm already recording two unrelated shows till 11.
Sorry Mare.... :grouphug:

Good Morning all!
I am really hoping this is it for this piece of garbage. She needs to get exactly what she deserves, like 100,000 volts....... Man that makes me sound like a crazy women, but you guys get me.

Preaching to the choir sister!!

:wave2:

I watched Nancy Grace last night and the Jodi interview...I got ticked off all over again at the way she just kept blaming Travis and trashing him.

Good to see y'all, OC and lorimay. :goodvibes

I watched Nancy Grace last night and the Jodi interview...I got ticked off all over again at the way she just kept blaming Travis and trashing him.

That Flores interrogation of Jodi when she denies being there just puts me over the edge.

No, crud need to catch up. I will post on op trial one as soon as I can find it. Good stuff in dunn today.

Can't find op one, but will share this. Rumor ,tweeted anyway, JA sent herself a death threat. They analyzed it against herown hand writing. Nice eh?

:mad: I would've too. I still hate the video of Casey Anthony being found not guilty.
Did anyone watch 20/20 last night? It was the case about those two girls stabbing their friend for Slenderman. After watching it, I thought they should put those two girls in the same cell with Jodi.
Missed it. I watched Dateline. Another crazy crime story.
Can't find op one, but will share this. Rumor ,tweeted anyway, JA sent herself a death threat. They analyzed it against herown hand writing. Nice eh?
Wouldn't surprise me. :sad2:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial shared a link.
7 minutes ago ·
Jury foreman William Zervakos met with def. team to discuss the case: “‪#‎JodiArias‬ is her own worst enemy. She’s a terrible defendant,” said Zervakos, one of the four jurors who voted to spare her life. “I was candid with them. I told them it was best if she were not on the stand.”

“The strategy this time is to keep Jodi off the stand,” said a source close to the def. “However, Jodi has a mind of her own.”

Donavan Bering, a friend of Arias said: “She's very scared. Things changed for her. She came to the realization that she didn’t want the death penalty. She wants to be able to see her mom and her family.”

Me...so the jury foreman from round one is advising the defense team. :sad2:

And I never believed for a minute that JA wanted the death penalty. I think she was just trying to use reverse psychology, putting it out there in hopes the jurors would see it and not want to give her what she allegedly asked for.

My mom passed away several years later, at 88. I didn't want to say this and make you feel awkward! Don't!!! :) But honestly, her surgery didn't help the pain. 9 years altogether. Tough to watch. Welcome! Good to see the old gang back. :dance3:

:wave2: Glad to be back, and see everyone here!

I didn't watch the reruns of the Arias trial, the first time was painful enough. I don't know how the Alexander family stomachs seeing her in the court room. I would want to rip her head-off, but that's just me.

Good Morning all!

Good to see y'all, OC and lorimay. :goodvibes

That Flores interrogation of Jodi when she denies being there just puts me over the edge.

Hello! The thing about Arias is she is a horrible liar.

Did anyone watch 20/20 last night? It was the case about those two girls stabbing their friend for Slenderman. After watching it, I thought they should put those two girls in the same cell with Jodi.

I didn't watch the show, but I've read about the Slenderman stabbings, and I agree those two girls should be locked away forever.

No, crud need to catch up. I will post on op trial one as soon as I can find it. Good stuff in dunn today.

I'm catching up on the Dunn trial too. The first day I thought the prosecution didn't do so well. Yesterday was much better. I saw a juror was dismissed today.

Maybe she'll make good on her own threat.

If only! But don't forget...it HURTS to prick at your wrist...said the crazy lunatic murderer who repeatedly stabbed and slashed someone's throat. Is she alone in a cell now? Because if she isn't, she's always SO considerate of others, she doesn't want to drip blood on them.

:furious:

:wave2: Glad to be back, and see everyone here!

I didn't watch the reruns of the Arias trial, the first time was painful enough. I don't know how the Alexander family stomachs seeing her in the court room. I would want to rip her head-off, but that's just me.

Hello! The thing about Arias is she is a horrible liar.

I didn't watch the show, but I've read about the Slenderman stabbings, and I agree those two girls should be locked away forever.

I'm catching up on the Dunn trial too. The first day I thought the prosecution didn't do so well. Yesterday was much better. I saw a juror was dismissed

today.

I need to go back and watch Rhonda , she looked a real hot mess again.

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Today at 1:37am ·
Jury selection for ‪#‎JodiArias‬' penalty phase begins Monday, 10:30a, in downtown Phoenix but this time there are lots of changes when it comes to media coverage.

Court video is embargoed until after the verdict is read.

The biggest hardship will be bringing you the day's testimony and the play by play. Judge Sherry Stephens will not allow stations to air any video on the case until after a verdict is read.

On Monday, I'll post a live chat thread with links to journalists who will be tweeting from the courtroom. For those attending, it will be first in, first served with the overflow room closed until opening statements.

The page will be updated regularly as will our Twitter.

Ok, see you all then. Have a great weekend.

Justice for Travis!

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Today at 1:37am ·
Jury selection for ‪#‎JodiArias‬' penalty phase begins Monday, 10:30a, in downtown Phoenix but this time there are lots of changes when it comes to media coverage.

Court video is embargoed until after the verdict is read.

The biggest hardship will be bringing you the day's testimony and the play by play. Judge Sherry Stephens will not allow stations to air any video on the case until after a verdict is read.

On Monday, I'll post a live chat thread with links to journalists who will be tweeting from the courtroom. For those attending, it will be first in, first served with the overflow room closed until opening statements.

The page will be updated regularly as will our Twitter.

Ok, see you all then. Have a great weekend.

Justice for Travis!

AMEN!:cheer2::cheer2:

@brentjkleinman · 53m
@LisaRemillard We are waiting for @HLNTV to set up shop again outside the court. #TheCircusIsInTown #JodiArias

And yes, thanks Mare, I just started following the Justice For Travis FB, that'll be easier to get Twitter links from than trying to remember all the players.

Hi Mare!
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks for opening this and keeping us posted.

I wonder if the schemer was pacing her cell all night wondering what she could come up with to get this posted one more time.........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter