Jodi Arias penalty phase retrial begins Monday, 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitkat2409: New Tweets
21s
Cathy @courtchatter
I wonder if Sandy Arias thinks if she closes her eyes Juan will go away #jodiarias
1m
Cathy @courtchatter
I've lost count but I think that was the 6th objection from Nurmi #jodiarias

09: Her experts just want u to believe what they say with 30 years experience and not take into account what Jodi has done #jodiarias

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5s6 seconds ago
Juan puts up email "Stop emailing my 9 year old daughter" saying Fonseca told you she used this in her evaluation. #jodiarias

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17s17 seconds ago
Juan - But then Damian Ashdown walked in here and told you that email was nothing s, it was a spam sent by prepaid legal. #jodiarias

JM reminds jury they swore to follow the law #JodiArias

kitkat2409: Martinez wants the jury to consider the defendant's character, not Alexander's. "It averts your eyes," he says. #jodiarias

Cathy @courtchatter
Another objection by Nurmi and sidebar. #jodiarias

: Nurmi objects that Martinez is using improper argument. Stephens: "Approach." #jodiarias

JM: court in tenn found Geffner was a "hired gun"

2409: JM points out how Geffner made a personal attack against Demarte #JodiArias and points out name calling is never appropriate

JM: Geffner using a personal attack and name calling shows a weakness in his position, no facts so he has to attack personally #JodiArias

9: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 31s31 seconds ago
Juan -When Geffner was asked why he didn't interview the Hughes' he said "Mormon's lie when asked about s"Juan,"Well isn't wit #1 mormon?"

JM: Geffner dropped so many names on the way to witness stand i'm surprised he didn't trip over them. #JodiArias

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 27s27 seconds ago
Writer juror still writing. All others watching Juan. #jodiarias

: JM-Geff says the answers don't matter on the Daps test…#jodiarias

9: JM-So if the answers hurt them don't consider it, if it helps it's OK to consider #jodiaria

09: #JodiArias is looking down and fiddling with pens or pencils on desk as #JuanMartinez delivers closing arguments

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 53s54 seconds ago
Juan - After she murdered TA she sent him a text "are you going to deposit that money?" #jodiarias

Juan says there is no evidence that Travis Alexander invited #JodiArias over. Tells them to look at their notes.

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 51s51 seconds ago
We went from one consistent juror taking notes to about 5. What do you think that means? #jodiarias

JM-If there is no DV there isn't any PTSD. These DV events didn't occur #jodiarias #

9: Juans got his arms crossed as he speaks to the jury #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter