John's Mini Trip to Disneyland ... Diamond Edition! UPDATE 7/ 11 Chapter 7 COMPLETE!

Just found your report and LOVED it! Great job. I've never been to DL (it's on my bucket list) so thanks for letting me live vicariously through you. :thumbsup2

hey are a Nashville original print shop that print the posters for most of the shows that I attend here in town
I'm just now reading your report, but I LOVE these. I've wanted to do their tour (and the Yazoo tour) for awhile now!

Just found your report! Great job, I really enjoyed reading it! You've got some great pics of the the Paint the Night Parade.

Not to complain about my life, I’m incredibly blessed with my job, where I live, and how my life is going. I just have that itch to have a “wild move” that hasn’t been scratched yet. Now, if Disney Parks or Disney Cruise corporate decide they want to hire me in my field then I’m pretty sure I’d be leaving before the acceptance phone call would be hung up.

I have the same itch! I routinely peruse the job openings out there in hopes something will fit with my career choice! *Sigh* One day.

I enjoyed reading about DLR since I have never been there (and your comparisons to WDW). Please start a PTR! It helps build the excitement over a trip. I am ready to start a new PTR, but at 450 or so days out, I think it is a bit early for me...although I have been doing some planning already! LOL!

Hi Lynn! I'll definitely start a PTR once my plans begin to materialize... but isn't that the point of PTRs? haha! I've enjoyed reading your trip report! I hope things at the store are going well. I always pop my head in when I'm at that mall.

Just found your report and LOVED it! Great job. I've never been to DL (it's on my bucket list) so thanks for letting me live vicariously through you. :thumbsup2
Thanks jordansmama, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe soon I can get to California Adventure and share that one as well. Oh, and you should really cross it off your bucket list!

I'm just now reading your report, but I LOVE these. I've wanted to do their tour (and the Yazoo tour) for awhile now!
thanks, Hopeybear1207. My house has the hatch prints on the walls so I'm a big fan as well. You should definitely come to Nashville (everyone else is :rotfl:) and check them out! Are you close?

Just found your report! Great job, I really enjoyed reading it! You've got some great pics of the the Paint the Night Parade.
Thanks, NPRinLA! I guess my pictures did turn out OK, if a Disneyland vet is complementing me! Oh, I'm extremely jealous that you're going to the expo. Just around the corner now! I went in 2013 and had an amazing time. Wish I could make it happen this year.

I have the same itch! I routinely peruse the job openings out there in hopes something will fit with my career choice! *Sigh* One day.
The way I see it, at the worst when I'm old and retired I can just go work on Main Street and hand out stickers :thumbsup2

ou should definitely come to Nashville (everyone else is :rotfl:) and check them out! Are you close?
I'm in Knoxville, so not far at all! I have friends that work with TPAC and Yazoo and few other places that I try to visit somewhat frequently. The Row has my favorite french toast so sometimes I just have to make a trip for brunch

Just found your trip report. I enjoyed reading it. I would love to see Disneyland someday!

Hi mamamary, I'm glad you enjoyed reading my report! I'm glad to share it with people that haven't made it out to Disneyland yet - I'm sure you'll get there one day!

I'm in Knoxville, so not far at all! I have friends that work with TPAC and Yazoo and few other places that I try to visit somewhat frequently. The Row has my favorite french toast so sometimes I just have to make a trip for brunch

You definitely are not far! I graduated from UT for undergrad so I spent some good years in Knoxville. I have season football tickets this year so I'll be in Knoxville a lot here in the Fall! I have never heard of "The Row" until now but it looks like a great place (especially this morning since I haven't eaten yet :rotfl:). May have to visit there soon! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!

Thanks again for following me along on my Disneyland adventure.

I've started a pre trip report for my WDW in November, so feel free to check it out if you'd like. It would be nice to see familiar faces.

Here's the link ... November 2015 PTR: Tis the pre-season!

I hope life is treating you all well!

-John

Just found your report- ahhh the memories- we were just at DL in Oct for 5 park days and 1 HP :) you day trip looks like a great day for sure! The 60th really brought big crowds- even during the week, it was quite busy in DL!

Just found your report- ahhh the memories- we were just at DL in Oct for 5 park days and 1 HP :) you day trip looks like a great day for sure! The 60th really brought big crowds- even during the week, it was quite busy in DL!

It was a wonderful day trip - I can't wait to make it back! Thanks for taking the time to read my first trip report :) Was wonderful to be there for the 60th celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter