Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

strewth! I'm staying at WL and haven't been advised of a bump or misshap. makes me a bit worried if the hotel is full!

and BTW: I'm a chick doing this trip with carry-on baggage only! :thumbsup2

You must going for only a few days...right? I'm going 12 days and I know I'm not going to do carry-on...I'll be lucky to fit everything into 1 bag and it doesn't go over the weight limit. :scared1:

:yay: I'm PACKED! :yay:

Only two more sleep nights...:woohoo::woohoo:

Adrian :lovestruc and I have designated :wizard: the dining room table as the Walt Disney World Table .... thats where we are putting all of our toiletries and clean laundry, etc. for the trip ... So I guess that's sort of like packing without the suitcases (yet) ;)

Not long now Teresa :dance3:

Adrian :lovestruc and I have designated :wizard: the dining room table as the Walt Disney World Table .... thats where we are putting all of our toiletries and clean laundry, etc. for the trip ... So I guess that's sort of like packing without the suitcases (yet) ;)

That's what I'm doing too - I now no longer can eat at my dining room table :rotfl:

You must going for only a few days...right? I'm going 12 days and I know I'm not going to do carry-on...I'll be lucky to fit everything into 1 bag and it doesn't go over the weight limit. :scared1:

I'm going for 15 nights - I know how to pack baby! :cool2:

admittedly people might get tired of seeing me in the same couple of outfits day after day - but hey when you get to my (our?) age - geez I don't really care about making a fashion statement. I suppose I have just admitted that I am not a princess :goodvibes

I'm gonna post back everything I buy - in fact on these boards I remember reading about someone who posts all her stuff to the Resort!

I mentioned it on the May Meet thread, but since folks on this one will be arriving earlier:

I picked up launch viewing tickets for STS-125 when the target date was 5/12... last week, NASA moved the launch date up to the 11th and I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in the ticket? I arrive on the 13th, figured a one/two-day launch delay was something I could gamble on, but three days would be pushing it :sad2: and would rather see the ticket used than go to waste if the launch happens before I arrive.

The ticket is for one adult (includes a vehicle placard) - would have to arrive at the visitor center by 9am for the 2:01pm launch.

-Ken

:woohoo::woohoo: I'm packed and I have my boarding pass. I'm set to GO. :thumbsup2

I mentioned it on the May Meet thread, but since folks on this one will be arriving earlier:

I picked up launch viewing tickets for STS-125 when the target date was 5/12... last week, NASA moved the launch date up to the 11th and I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in the ticket? I arrive on the 13th, figured a one/two-day launch delay was something I could gamble on, but three days would be pushing it :sad2: and would rather see the ticket used than go to waste if the launch happens before I arrive.

The ticket is for one adult (includes a vehicle placard) - would have to arrive at the visitor center by 9am for the 2:01pm launch.

-Ken

Ken, Sorry I can't make that. I doing the Undiscover Future World tour that day. You have fun. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the kind offer Ken, unfortunately I'm already doing something but I would have jumped at it otherwise :goodvibes

Can't believe we're nearly there everyone :dance3::dance3:

Hi Everyone :grouphug:

Here is the lastest ADR List - Please note NEW TIME for Hollywood Brown Derby:

Saturday May 9 6:00 PM Dinner Tokyo Dining (Epcot / Japan)
Vanessa, Betty, Rich, Adrian (FULL) Confirmation JACKSON

Sunday May 10 7:30 PM Dinner Cape May Clam Bake (Beach Club)
Rich, Adrian, Clare, Leanne, Theresa (1 Extra Seat) Confirmation MAYNARD 56096823

Monday May 11 12:30 PM Lunch Biergarten (Epcot / Germany)
Rich, Adrian, Sylvain (1 Extra Seat) Confirmation MAYNARD 55576683

Monday May 11 8:50 PM Dinner Ohana (Polynesian)
Adrian, Rich, Vanessa, Betty, Theresa Confirmation MAYNARD 55214418
(I know this is late but its the only time available)

Tuesday May 12 12:05 PM Lunch Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)
Adrian, Rich, Clare, Theresa, Sylvain (1 Extra Seat) Confirmation MAYNARD 56323468

Wednesday May 13 8:05 AM Breakfast Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom)
Adrian, Rich, Clare, Theresa, Angela, Vanessa, Betty Confirmation HUTCHINS 55174487

Wednesday May 13 7:35 PM Dinner Le Cellier (Epcot Canada)
Adrian, Rich, Julia, Theresa, Angela, Vanessa, Betty, Anna Confirmation MAYNARD 55214504
(Reservation is now FULL)

Thursday May 14 6:40 PM Dinner 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)
Rich, Adrian (2 Extra Seats) Confirmation MAYNARD 55214535

Saturday May 16 11:00 AM Lunch Prime Time 50's Cafe (Hollywood Studios)
Rich, Adrian, Anna (1 Extra Seat) Confirmation MAYNARD 55214599

Let me know of any changes/additions/deletions :teacher: Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Again :grouphug:

I've sent everyone an updated :teacher: Telephone Tree to include our newest member, Sylvain Comeau from Canada. Welcome! :goodvibes

Thanks a million, Rich! That's what I call service. You're a great organizer (yes, Canadians use the same spelling as the Brits. As Clare can tell you, we're part of the Commonwealth).

I'm looking forward to this trip, and to meeting you all for those lunches. Do you have any meets planned before the 13th, for the purposes of touring the parks and doing some rides?

Thanks a million, Rich! That's what I call service. You're a great organizer (yes, Canadians use the same spelling as the Brits. As Clare can tell you, we're part of the Commonwealth).

I'm looking forward to this trip, and to meeting you all for those lunches. Do you have any meets planned before the 13th, for the purposes of touring the parks and doing some rides?

You are welcome to hang out with us on the 11th and 12th after the meals .... (or even before!)

Sounds good, thanks. I was thinking some of us (those interested) could snag a fastpass for Toy Story Mania before the lunch at the Brown Derby, and then go use the pass after lunch. Don't worry, you guys will probably beat my score, I've never ridden/played TSM before!

Byeeee everyone :goodvibes, see you all very soon (am checking in online shortly and am out and about today doing last minute things so won't be around much today).

Hi Everyone :grouphug:

Here is the lastest ADR List -

Monday May 11 8:50 PM Dinner Ohana (Polynesian)
Adrian, Rich, Vanessa, Betty, Theresa Confirmation MAYNARD 55214418
(I know this is late but its the only time available)

Let me know of any changes/additions/deletions :teacher: Thanks! :goodvibes

Rich, are my mom and I both included in your 8:50pm 'Ohana ADR? I thought there wasn't room for my mom at that one, so made another ADR for two at 8:30pm, planning on begging them to hold off and seat us with you guys. If your ADR has enough seats already for both of us, I'll give up my ADR. I notice there is a thread on the restaurant board where several people are wanting an 'Ohana ADR for next week.

Byeeee everyone :goodvibes, see you all very soon (am checking in online shortly and am out and about today doing last minute things so won't be around much today).

Hi Clare -

YAY!!! It's almost time for you to leave!!!

I just noticed that one week from today we will be having breakfast together at CP :hug:

Looking forward to meeting you!

Rich, are my mom and I both included in your 8:50pm 'Ohana ADR? I thought there wasn't room for my mom at that one, so made another ADR for two at 8:30pm, planning on begging them to hold off and seat us with you guys. If your ADR has enough seats already for both of us, I'll give up my ADR. I notice there is a thread on the restaurant board where several people are wanting an 'Ohana ADR for next week.

Hi Vanessa :hug:

I just called Disney Dining,:teacher: and they said that there is an ADR under JACKSON for 2 people at 8:20 PM and another ADR under MAYNARD for 4 people at 8:50 PM. She said if we all got there around 8:05 (15 minutes prior to the earliest ADR) we could ask to be seated together and they would try their best to accomdate us.

So does everybody (Adrian, Myself, Theresa, Vanessa, and Betty) want to meet at 8 PM at O'Hana and then we can have a drink in the bar if we have to wait? :wizard: How does that sound? :goodvibes

Hi Vanessa :hug:

I just called Disney Dining,:teacher: and they said that there is an ADR under JACKSON for 2 people at 8:20 PM and another ADR under MAYNARD for 4 people at 8:50 PM. She said if we all got there around 8:05 (15 minutes prior to the earliest ADR) we could ask to be seated together and they would try their best to accomdate us.

So does everybody (Adrian, Myself, Theresa, Vanessa, and Betty) want to meet at 8 PM at O'Hana and then we can have a drink in the bar if we have to wait? :wizard: How does that sound? :goodvibes

Sounds good to me! It also looks like we now have an extra seat, don't we?

Well I finally got packed yesterday. I've got to say I admire the people who can do carry on only, but can definitely say I can never be one of them.:rotfl: It ain't happening! I need stuff!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter