**JULY 11, 2010*** Double Dip Wonder!

Here's a shot of Christiaan and I comparing baby pics....:cutie:

420.jpg

Most of my trip pics are up on Webshots. Just click on the picture below. Will add the rest tonight or tomorrow.

Great pictures Lisa & Stacey - thanks for sharing.

One of my favorite Christiaan moments was as we were walking on deck 4 and "Sean Connery" came over the speaker. :)

Another Diser asked me what day and time the CClub party was....does anyone remember?

Finally remembered to look while I'm at home. It wasn't in the navigator I only saw it listed on the Castaway Club sheet we got. I also know why we didn't go. It was 10:45 on Wednesday. That's the only sea day which means brunch and we had 11 am brunch scheduled. Seems kind of silly to put it opposite brunch when so many repeat cruisers go to brunch. Oh well - we couldn't do everything. :confused3

Great pictures Lisa & Stacey - thanks for sharing.

One of my favorite Christiaan moments was as we were walking on deck 4 and "Sean Connery" came over the speaker. :)

I was taking pictures on Route 66 and ran into Susanne and family when we heard this announcement. He has done it on our last couple of cruises, too, and I still think it's funny. This time, he even cracked himself up!

Finally remembered to look while I'm at home. It wasn't in the navigator I only saw it listed on the Castaway Club sheet we got. I also know why we didn't go. It was 10:45 on Wednesday. That's the only sea day which means brunch and we had 11 am brunch scheduled. Seems kind of silly to put it opposite brunch when so many repeat cruisers go to brunch. Oh well - we couldn't do everything. :confused3

Thanks...I relayed the message on to the person who was asking.

I quit going when they started taking a certain couple up front and making a big deal out of them and the number of cruises they've done.

Just got home last night (from Florida) and had one hell of a "welcome back" from work today:scared1: Oh well! It was worth it! Thank you all for making this such a memorable cruise! It was the most amazing time! I enjoyed EVERYTHING! One of my favorite times was meeting all of you. You guys are a GREAT group! I would love to keep in touch! I didn't have time to pick up a copy of the group photo from Shutters so if anyone would be willing to email me a copy I would greatly appreciate it. I had NO IDEA how hectic the last 12 hours on the ship are! So little time! We manage to fit 10 pounds of s#!t in a 5 pound bag in record time so that we could catch the Dreams show. I had a hard time taking that last step off the ship on Friday. Not ready to give it up but so incredibly exhausted. We looked like 3 zombies on the shuttle to the rental car!:lmao: Bet they see that a lot!
Stacey ~ hope you are feeling better. I am sorry you had to go through that. Alexa sends hugs and Christian's autograph! Not the last part - I don't think you could pry that away from her!:laughing:but she does send hugs!

Suzanne - I've got a scan of the group picture I can send you. Drop me a pm with your e-mail and I'll get it off to you.

GarRy actually got off the ship and tried to turn around and go back! Vicki and I "lost" him, and there he was.....:rotfl:

Thank you, everyone, for all of the great Fish Extender gifts. You all put a lot of time, thought and effort into them, and they were fantastic. :worship::worship:

Here is the group - now Suzanne knows first hand why we aren't often standing by our own family. :lmao:

Here is the group - now Suzanne knows first hand why we aren't often standing by our own family. :lmao:

No kidding! Jim looks like a native!!:rotfl2: Didn't realize he got so tanned! That was without a doubt the best vacation ever! There was nothing I would change except for the wind on CC - it prevented us from parasailing:sad1: Thanks again everyone!

I just realized that except for the "Wandering Mark", you can almost draw a straight line down the middle, with all the Blabbermouths on one side.
Didn't the photographer move Mark??

No kidding! Jim looks like a native!!:rotfl2: Didn't realize he got so tanned! That was without a doubt the best vacation ever! There was nothing I would change except for the wind on CC - it prevented us from parasailing:sad1: Thanks again everyone!

You should probably be glad they canceled it. One year, the kids and I went out with Virgil's family. There was almost no wind, so the boat just kept going further and further away from Castaway Cay. We were darn near all the way to Abaco. And the ride back took forever. I think they idled the whole way. I thought we were going to miss the ship! We all said we could have swum back faster than the boat. :sad2:

I just realized that except for the "Wandering Mark", you can almost draw a straight line down the middle, with all the Blabbermouths on one side.
Didn't the photographer move Mark??

Yep - he was standing next to Sam I think and the photographer moved him over to the other side. At least since we are wearing matching outfits we're easy to point out. :)

Alexa got moved over to the other side as well. I think that is when Susanne joked that she now knew why we get spread out in these photos.

I love these group shots especially when going to look back years later.

You should probably be glad they canceled it. One year, the kids and I went out with Virgil's family. There was almost no wind, so the boat just kept going further and further away from Castaway Cay. We were darn near all the way to Abaco. And the ride back took forever. I think they idled the whole way. I thought we were going to miss the ship! We all said we could have swum back faster than the boat. :sad2:

See now just the opposite happened when I went parasailing. The took us way way out as well but since we were running late they booked it back to the ship and we were all drenched!

See now just the opposite happened when I went parasailing. The took us way way out as well but since we were running late they booked it back to the ship and we were all drenched!

Maybe ours was having engine trouble and they didn't want to tell us. I wonder if they would have sent a lifeboat out after us, if we didn't get back on the ship on time?

Which reminds me....on our last CC day, I was back onboard by noon. Just before we were ready to pull out, I got a phone call in the room, asking me if I was onboard. (Well, yes...I answered!) and then they asked me if I knew if Nicholas Blackman were onboard. :confused3 I told them I had no idea and that they'd need to call his room. :laughing: How many did they think I was sharing with, anyway???:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter