July 13 Backstage Magic anyone?

nycguy1963

Earning My Ears
Finally booked our trip last week. Soooooooooo excited! Am anxiously awaiting the confirmation packet so I can read all the details. And I just realized today that the last night of our itinerary will be July 17...Disneyland's 53rd Birthday. Hopefully we'll get a few surprises to commemorate the occasion.

Anyone else going?

Since no one's responded, I'm assuming no one from the boards is going. If no one else from such a large Disney fan community has signed up, I'm concerned that our tour will be canceled. Do any of you guys know the minimum number of guests required for the tour to actually happen?

I wouldn't worry too much. I posted to see if anyone was joining us on our June 22 trip and no one responded. We received our message bags, luggage tags, and this week received our call from ABD to ask if we had any question. So although no one responded to my post our trip is a GO.:cool1:

I think you're close enough to not have to worry about cancellation. Our original tour date was cancelled and I think they notified us not too long after final payment time.

I just checked and the April 8 trip was cancelled around 1/15, so you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter