July 17 at CA

tink71973

Mouseketeer
What do you think the crowds will be like on
the 17th at Califorina adventure? Just want to have a
back up plan just in case.

I think DCA will be very crowded in the afternoon, after they close the gates at Disneyland, since they will send everyone there until the crowds thin.

why would they close the gates at dl? because of capacity limits? :flower:

Yes--it's gonna be crazy at DL that day. My friends and I are guessing that DL will reach capacity by 11am and probably earlier.

I heard a second hand rumor yesterday….. I repeat, “second hand rumor” that there may be a plan to cap the attendance that day at 45,000 guests so that the experience in the park will be more enjoyable. :confused3

“Second had rumor”= the person who told me heard it from a manager

Like Jen said. DL is expected to reach capaicity very early. Many expect the fire marshall to be on hand to say no more bodys can enter.

Goofster57 said:
I heard a second hand rumor yesterday….. I repeat, “second hand rumor” that there may be a plan to cap the attendance that day at 45,000 guests so that the experience in the park will be more enjoyable. :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl2: That's kinda funny. My guess is that at least double that will go through Disneyland gates at one point on the 17th. But I imagine that 75k-80k will be when the gates are closed. Disneyland will look like this :crowded: that day.

They have more then 45k on most Saturdays.

Disneyland is anticipating that July 17 will be the most crowded day in the history of the park- an official Disney spokesman said that all hotel rooms have been booked far, far in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter