July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

We just loved AKL. We rented some points for our trip in April and just fell in love. So much that we bought DVC after we got home.

What are your dates? I'll add them to the list.

sorry for the late answer (college examination is ruining me right now:sad1: )
We have not booked yet, but it looks like we're going 7/16 - 7/30 :banana:

Well I updated our list...:cool1:

Well so far my plan of two weeks is working.We only have enough points to stay at a Value Studio. So I called right away Saturday morning got my seven nights and have been calling back each morning to add another day. Only a few more phone calls and I will be all set:goodvibes I love my 11th month booking :lovestruc

I already know where I want to eat our first night. :rolleyes1 Since we are staying at ASmovies for only one night and not on the dining plan for that day, I told DH we should eat at TREX.

Thank you :goodvibes

26th to July 3rd - 7 nights at the Grand Floridian

Should be an amazing trip!! :cloud9:
EMMA!!! We're checking in on the 2nd (did you see the chatter this week on the july09 thread. BEST THREAD EVER!) Hoping for a mini meet on the 2nd before Jeana leaves, maybe you can join us!

OKay, so I am super excited to have found this thread! We are going July 2-9th, at BLT. I have always wanted to be there for the 4th, and I am working on my Master's Degree. Since they can't give us our dates this far in advance, but I really wanted to book, we chose that week for this year.

Backstory- 2009 was our first family trip, came home and bought DVC, spent a week at our home of BLT in June. So this will be our 3rd trip in a row! :banana: We are kinda planning a bit. I want to get APs, and the TIW card instead of the DDP.

Hoping to make some new friends on this thread. As alluded to above, the July 09 gang got really, really close, and we still chat. I know this can be great, too!

BTW, my name is Taryn, rhymes with Karen.

EMMA!!! We're checking in on the 2nd (did you see the chatter this week on the july09 thread. BEST THREAD EVER!) Hoping for a mini meet on the 2nd before Jeana leaves, maybe you can join us!

OKay, so I am super excited to have found this thread! We are going July 2-9th, at BLT. I have always wanted to be there for the 4th, and I am working on my Master's Degree. Since they can't give us our dates this far in advance, but I really wanted to book, we chose that week for this year.

Backstory- 2009 was our first family trip, came home and bought DVC, spent a week at our home of BLT in June. So this will be our 3rd trip in a row! :banana: We are kinda planning a bit. I want to get APs, and the TIW card instead of the DDP.

Hoping to make some new friends on this thread. As alluded to above, the July 09 gang got really, really close, and we still chat. I know this can be great, too!

Hi Taryn! I meant to mention to you there was already a July 2011 thread over here :goodvibes
hopefully it'll get as friendly & busy as the July'09 thread... which had to have a 'part 2' thread as it got so big.. we even have our own facebook group still! :laughing:

DF & I are also planning to get APs and a TiW card during our December trip, so they'll still be good for July'11 too! :yay:

I should soon here from my TA about booking our room at the GF :cloud9:
Has anyone stayed there before? what buildings would you recommend?!

Emma princess: x

:wave: Hello Taryn... my name is Michelle and I have a problem with being addicted to Disney:rotfl:

That is great that you all got so close. I will have to search for the '09 thread.

Hi Taryn! I meant to mention to you there was already a July 2011 thread over here :goodvibes
hopefully it'll get as friendly & busy as the July'09 thread... which had to have a 'part 2' thread as it got so big.. we even have our own facebook group still! :laughing:

DF & I are also planning to get APs and a TiW card during our December trip, so they'll still be good for July'11 too! :yay:

I should soon here from my TA about booking our room at the GF :cloud9:
Has anyone stayed there before? what buildings would you recommend?!

When are you going in December? I already ordered my APs before the price went up. Since we are going in December just for a few days and then 2 weeks in July it just made financial sense to get the APs. But we are still going to do the dining plan. We will have 13 nights of dining (wow I already feel full ;))

When are you going in December? I already ordered my APs before the price went up. Since we are going in December just for a few days and then 2 weeks in July it just made financial sense to get the APs. But we are still going to do the dining plan. We will have 13 nights of dining (wow I already feel full ;))

we're going to WDW December 11th-17th :santa: can't wait!! I went last year with my sister at that time of year... but my DF got jealous and said he wanted to see the World at Christmas time too! :goodvibes - so we're combining it with 3 days in New York City, neither of us have been there before. I was planning this trip before DF proposed, but we worked through the wedding finances and realised we were still okay to take the December vacation too.. so it's our 'engagement trip' ! :lovestruc

DFi and I will be there July 19 - 28 (20-26 in the parks) for our Disneymoon...though I guess he won't be my DFi by that point anymore will he :lmao:

July 3rd through July 13th (already purchased airline tix..) where we are staying is still up in the air... def on Disney property though!!!

we're going to WDW December 11th-17th :santa: can't wait!! I went last year with my sister at that time of year... but my DF got jealous and said he wanted to see the World at Christmas time too! :goodvibes - so we're combining it with 3 days in New York City, neither of us have been there before. I was planning this trip before DF proposed, but we worked through the wedding finances and realised we were still okay to take the December vacation too.. so it's our 'engagement trip' ! :lovestruc

This will be our first time at Christmas. We are doing MVMCP too:banana:

DFi and I will be there July 19 - 28 (20-26 in the parks) for our Disneymoon...though I guess he won't be my DFi by that point anymore will he :lmao:

July 3rd through July 13th (already purchased airline tix..) where we are staying is still up in the air... def on Disney property though!!!

:wave: Yeah our list is growing. I updated our list.

we're going to WDW December 11th-17th :santa: can't wait!! I went last year with my sister at that time of year... but my DF got jealous and said he wanted to see the World at Christmas time too! :goodvibes - so we're combining it with 3 days in New York City, neither of us have been there before. I was planning this trip before DF proposed, but we worked through the wedding finances and realised we were still okay to take the December vacation too.. so it's our 'engagement trip' ! :lovestrucEmma princess: x
Sounds lovely! We did our honeymoon at WDW at WL, week between Christmas and New Year's. It was lovely. We've said that when the girls are older, we want to be there for Christmas again!

DFi and I will be there July 19 - 28 (20-26 in the parks) for our Disneymoon...though I guess he won't be my DFi by that point anymore will he
:cloud9: It's the BEST place to honeymoon!

We'll be there at the same time! :cool1:

This will be our first time at Christmas. Yeah our list is growing. I updated our list.
It's gorgeous, you will love it! Thanks for updating and keeping up with us all!

Sounds lovely! We did our honeymoon at WDW at WL, week between Christmas and New Year's. It was lovely. We've said that when the girls are older, we want to be there for Christmas again!

:cloud9: It's the BEST place to honeymoon!

We have two things in commom...we honeymooned at WL too and in 1996. My anniver. is actually this Tuesday! 14 years, where does the time go ?:love:
And I totally agree Disney is the best place to honeymoon.:cloud9:

Well we are officially at Pop Century from the 19 - 29...got to add an extra day :woohoo:

We planning to stay at BWV from 7/17/11 to 7/29/11 (if we can get reservation)... if not we will be going to Swan!!!! :thumbsup2

Well we are officially at Pop Century from the 19 - 29...got to add an extra day :woohoo:

I updated your dates! :cool1: for another day!!!

We planning to stay at BWV from 7/17/11 to 7/29/11 (if we can get reservation)... if not we will be going to Swan!!!! :thumbsup2

:wizard: Sending pixie dust that you get the BWV.....or you could come over to AKL with us but I am so glad you changed your dates:banana: We will have to have our 2nd annual dinner at Ohana's :woohoo:

So I had an idea, don't know if anyone would be up for it or not. I was thinking if anyone wanted to meet up while we're down there (July 19-29) we should choose a day, a time, a park and a ride. We could either wait in the stand-by line or get some fastpasses then ride together as a lovely little DIS July group. I know it's early and if you're anything like me you're days won't be planned until you get F! dates and times and stuff...but if you're interested let me know and we can set something up :thumbsup2

Or maybe we could choose a show like Illumination or Wishes or something and meet a specific place and watch together??? I dunno I'd love to meet some of you i'm pretty curious about stuff like that lol

Fallen angel.. that sounds cool. I think someone posted on this thread that the 2008 July group became real close and are still friends.

Fallen angel.. that sounds cool. I think someone posted on this thread that the 2008 July group became real close and are still friends.

OK well anyone who is interested PM me by May or June...that should give everyone enough time to plan their own trips and we can try work with everyone's schedule. I'll make a new thread with details as we get closer. *Sigh* we're still so far away:sad2:

We have fallen to page 2....:scared1:

Where are all the July planners???

Maybe July won't be so crowded next year and we will all have the parks to ourselves. (I can dream can't I):goodvibes

Only 124 days until I can make my ADRS

We'll be heading down July 23 - July 31, 2011 to celebrate our daughter's graduation from Providence College AND our son's high school graduation! We can't wait. Our first time going in the summer!

We're currently scheduled for July 17-22. Would love to add another day but might need a discount for that ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter