July 2015

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
So excited! Just booked a week at the Polynesian to once again celebrate our anniversary at the World! :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

We'll be there July 5th - July 11th.

Now to wait :hourglass and plan :surfweb:

:sunny:

Anyone else booked or planning for next July? :wizard:

We'll be on the other coast for DLR's 60th BD. Staying at the VGC. Haven't started any real planning yet as none of the special shows & activities are announced. But, getting the family to lockdown the dates on their vacation calendars (that's usually the hardest thing to get coordinated) so we can all meet in Cali for a few days.

Add us to the list! We actually are arriving June 27th and staying for three nights at the Beach Club and then we'll be moving over to the Poly for a six night stay from June 30th-July 6th. We can't wait! :cool1:

Add us as well! We are planning on arriving June 30 and staying until July 4th before our cruise aboard the Fantasy. We will probably also do a couple of nights after the cruise too - 2 weeks of Disney = HEAVEN!!! pixiedust:

Add us to the list! We actually are arriving June 27th and staying for three nights at the Beach Club and then we'll be moving over to the Poly for a six night stay from June 30th-July 6th. We can't wait! :cool1:

We'll be at the Poly at the same time! June 30 - July 4th! :thumbsup2

Not booked yet, but up for serious consideration right now is our first trip to WDW in JULY! My DS will have his 11th birthday on July 5th, so we are thinking perhaps arriving July 4th weekend and staying the following week. Maybe the crowds won't be as bad since many July 4th holiday people will leave on Sunday and come the previous week?? :confused3

Not looking forward to Florida in JULY but we have Premium APs and plan to mostly spend our days at the waterparks and then only do the parks in the evenings! :thumbsup2

We booked our flights!! Woohoo! 2 free
Round trip tickets from Frequent flyer points! Woohoo! 2 weeks of disney will be the perfect fix for this bitterly cold winter weather we are already having!!

Please add us to the list. We will be at the BC 7/17-7/24. Celebrating our daughter's 21st bday on the 18th and our son's 19th on the 24th. Let the birthday parties begin!

Planning on booking CBR for July 18-July 25 soon. We will celebrate my youngest 3rd birthday on the 22nd at MK. Already planning on having a custom cake made for her.

Planning on booking CBR for July 18-July 25 soon. We will celebrate my youngest 3rd birthday on the 22nd at MK. Already planning on having a custom cake made for her.
We did a cake for my DD4 a couple of weeks ago - we had it had CRT and it was delicious! We ended up carrying it around with us and snacking on it all day! Yummy!!!

We'll be there again in July!! We drive down and stay the whole month. It's so exciting but still goes by so fast.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Birthdays are so fun to celebrate at Disney!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We'll be at the Poly at the same time! June 30 - July 4th! :thumbsup2

Awesome! I see you are boarding the Fantasy on July 4th. We were originally booked on the June 27th Fantasy sailing but switched it to the November 28th sailing. Maybe we'll bump into you. :)

Awesome! I see you are boarding the Fantasy on July 4th. We were originally booked on the June 27th Fantasy sailing but switched it to the November 28th sailing. Maybe we'll bump into you. :)
I am so excited for the fantasy cruise!!! We loved when the Magic sailed out of nyc and we took our DD4 on our first family vacation on her. Can't wait to see all that the Fantasy has to offer 3 years after that first amazing vacation! We are also really looking forward to returning to poly! We have stayed elsewhere to avoid the construction mess but really miss it there!

I am so excited for the fantasy cruise!!! We loved when the Magic sailed out of nyc and we took our DD4 on our first family vacation on her. Can't wait to see all that the Fantasy has to offer 3 years after that first amazing vacation! We are also really looking forward to returning to poly! We have stayed elsewhere to avoid the construction mess but really miss it there!

You are going to LOVE the Fantasy. It is an awesome ship! DH and I sailed out of NYC on the Magic, too. The Magic is a great ship, too, but after sailing the Fantasy, I'm going to have trouble sailing any of the other ships.

We are anxious to stay at the Poly again, too. We actually stayed there last August and I honestly didn't think it was that bad, but I am looking forward to our return trip with most of the construction done.

You are going to LOVE the Fantasy. It is an awesome ship! DH and I sailed out of NYC on the Magic, too. The Magic is a great ship, too, but after sailing the Fantasy, I'm going to have trouble sailing any of the other ships. We are anxious to stay at the Poly again, too. We actually stayed there last August and I honestly didn't think it was that bad, but I am looking forward to our return trip with most of the construction done.
What itinerary did you take on the magic? We did the 8 night Bermuda and Caribbean one - such a great trip! We last stayed at poly in January before the construction started and took a break for our other trips this year - we did 4 trips so we got to try out some other wonderful resorts! However we have missed the poly!

What itinerary did you take on the magic? We did the 8 night Bermuda and Caribbean one - such a great trip! We last stayed at poly in January before the construction started and took a break for our other trips this year - we did 4 trips so we got to try out some other wonderful resorts! However we have missed the poly!

We were on the 2-night cruise to nowhere; nothing exciting. We wanted to test the waters (no pun intended) before we sailed the 7-night itinerary on the Fantasy. My DH is prone to motion sickness and we wanted to see how he fared on a shorter cruise (and he did just fine). Last year we sailed the Eastern to St. Maarten and St. Thomas and next year we are sailing the Western to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

So happy that the deposit is in and reservation set! We will be at the Fort July 5-14! Can't WAIT.....it's been WAY too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter