July 4 -- Anyone having trouble getting into VMK?

I can't get in -- crashes at the end of the blue bar loading sequence.

The tremors, are starting, then the shakes. Next will be foaming at the mouth, and soon the voices will start. NEED... MY... VMK... NOW...

JeanJoe said:
I can't get in -- crashes at the end of the blue bar loading sequence.

The tremors, are starting, then the shakes. Next will be foaming at the mouth, and soon the voices will start. NEED... MY... VMK... NOW...

i am on now, i did not have a problem getting on. But I think Capecad just got the boot. I am in central plaza if you gt on. I am trying to pay bills :sad2: yuk!

Astryd said:
i am on now, i did not have a problem getting on. But I think Capecad just got the boot. I am in central plaza if you gt on. I am trying to pay bills :sad2: yuk!

No go for me today. Have fun everyone, maybe I'll be able to get back on tomorrow. I'll miss you all. :(

For reference, I'm running Mac OS X 10.3.7 (never got around to upgrading this computer), with no problems until today with VMK.

For the past couple of days, I can't even get the VMK logo and blue loading
status bar!

I log in, and instead of getting the load stuff, I get.....a black screen
with "Done" at the bottom of the page. Usually, I see "transferring"
or "downoading" from the VMK page.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Flash and Shockwave, and I've tried
entering with IE and Mozilla browsers.

Waah. I'm a tad frustrated.

jeanjoe i don't think the mac os would effect the vmk i have it all upto date and i can't even get in i was starting to think it was verizon again....

I NEED VMK!!!!!! :scared1: :headache:

i am not having any problems and I have been booted.

It took me an hour and 45 mintues to get in today (after crashes and freezes).

Once in it was veeeery slow.

Slow going to get in, and then, right as I was on track in 2nd place on fireworks to hit 240,000 (hah -- MAYBE, but I was in 2nd on the third level with 130,000) it kicked me out of the game. ARGGHH...

This is a daily problem with us here. We log in then walk away from the computer and wait for the music to come on. It can take up to a 1/2 hour to start, I'm not kidding. I don't know what's going on but I think they are aware of it. And don't get me started on the boot. LOL

Maleficent2 said:
BriarRose try refreshing not logging in over again.

Mal

Oh, I hit F5 over and over and over again.

Maybe if I bang my forehead against the keyboard.....
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

I've got it BAD.

Same problems today getting on that I had on July 4th (no problems yesterday, other than very slow load time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter