July cruises

Annabell

DIS Veteran
We have cruised DCL many times and we have booked a med cruise (at opening day price) for coming July but due to circumstances we won't be in Europe at that time anymore so we had to cancel that. At first we wanted to switch to another DCL cruise in Florida but I was shocked by the high prices now for those July cruises. Now we are planning to just wait it out and book a DCL cruise in Florida if there are lastminute *gt rates released for those dates. We are very flexible regarding ships/itinerary and stateroom locations as long as it departs in July and from Florida !

Now considering that chances are slim for discounted rates for a DCL cruise as July is high season, how about other lines, e.g. RCCL ? Plan B would be just to try another cruiseline. Would that be equally as difficult to have a lastminute deal for July ?
Or any other line ? E.g. Carnival or NCL. We have only cruised DCL sofar and we are fine to try any other line and I know I need to adjust my expectations slightly because the price difference between these lines.

Anyone has any experience booking a lastminute cruise for the month July ? When would be the good time to start watching for any deals ? TIA

We are cruising Royal Caribbean (Freedom of the Seas) with a family group in July. I recommended Royal to them as we had a great time on our Family Freedom (western car.) a few years ago. We have no "little kids" in our group, (youngest will be going into 8th grade) and we think the other activities on Freedom will be wonderful for our group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter