July Dining Reviews - Parts 3 and 4

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Part 3

Lunch - Tusker House AK

One of the best counter service restaurants in all of WDW. We love Tusker House. Kids of course had the kids macaroni and cheese. DFIL and I had the rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. YUM YUM. Definitely ts value at cs prices. DMIL had the fried chicken sandwich and DH had the salmon. Everyone really liked Tusker House. In fact we liked it too much.

Later in the day we all had mickey bars - can you see what's coming next?

We had an ADR for Le Cellier at 5:30. By 4:00 we realized we weren't hungry at all so reluctantly I cancelle our ADR (give someone else a chance). Around 7:00 we decided to walk through Epcot and just get some counterservice. We tried to Rose and Crown (bar section - not ts service) but they were packed.

Dinner - we ended up at Liberty Inn. I had never been there before but it wasn't bad at all. DMIL, DFIL and I had the turkey sandwiches - really good. Kids had burgers and chicken strips and I forget what DH had but everyone was satisified. I missed Le Cellier but we've been there before and we'll be there again.

Dat 4

Lunch - Yacht Club Galley

We didn't have an ADR and just decided to go back to the resort to eat since it was hot and we were tired at MK. We were able to get a table right away. DFIL, DMIL and DH had the tomato and mozzarella sandwiches and raved about them. Kids had kids meals - grilled cheese, burgers etc. I can't remember what I had (LOL) but I do remember it was good! Would definitely go back again.

Dinner - Alfredos

Our biggest disappointment of the trip. Food was just okay. Wait staff was fine (not rude as I've heard). Tables were close together but it didn't bother us. I just thought the food wasn't anything special. I had the fettucini alfredos, DMIL,DFIL, and DH all had the sampler meal. Dds had chicken nuggets and ds had spaghetti and meatballs. Spaghetti and meatballs wasn't on the adult menu but I tasted it and it was better than all the adult meals. Glad we tried this one but probably won't be going back. DH and I had the salad for appetizers and weren't impressed.

To be continued: Day 5 Sci-Fi, Prime Time Cafe

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter