June 2004

taismommy

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I have a ressie from june 25-29 waterview at RPR. The trip is just my DS (9) and myself( first time just by ourselves). Can anyone please tell me if getting an upgrade to CLub level is good idea?
My rate with AAA is $199 a night.

Thanks for any help.

Tamika and Tai :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Would depend on cost if its $40/day for 2 people u could prob spend that $40 on more beter things but some have said that because of the snacks etc they get there moneys worth :jester:

We stayed on club level at the Hard Rock our last stay (2 adults & one child). I figure cost wise we probably came out a little ahead. I really enjoyed the convenience. Each morning we would eat breakfast club level and grab a few bottled waters before heading to the parks. We typically ate a good lunch in citywalk in the mid afternoon and ate whatever was offered club level that evening. We of course ate some snacks and had a few adult beverages as well.

We are going back later this month to RPR and will stay club level then as well.

Have fun!

THANKS! :chat:

I am still trying to decide what to do, but the savings on food alone is making want to change...I'm gonna call now and see what available.

thanks again

taismommy

my family will be staying at RPR club level 6/25-6/29. hope to see you there!!!!

ajksmom and taismommy,
We'll be at PBH same time hope to see u at parks or when we're resort hopping for a look around. :D

thedisneymom,
have you been to universal before? not us-my DS and his girlfriend are graduating on 6/22, we fly out 6/23 letting them do DC on the 24th and then on to UO/IOA!!! Reading all the info here on the boards helped make my decision to stay onsite much easier!! the PBH looks awesome!! i watched the show on the Travel Channel last friday hope RPR is that good!! hope to see you there-i'll be the crazy mom with my 17 and 3 yr old sons!!!

FYI Someone posted awhile back that they had tickets for Universal(not IOA) that were for some private function starting at 8pm the evening of June 26. Thought you might like to know.

hello,

I was just thinking maybe we could all meet one day for lunch or a quick snack? What do you think?

:thewave: :thewave:

Tamika and Tai-Malik

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter