June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

I just told them to put us as forward as we could get in a cat 8. It was only $400 more than a cat 10 so why not. Finding our way around this ship is going to be interesting.

I just told them to put us as forward as we could get in a cat 8. It was only $400 more than a cat 10 so why not. Finding our way around this ship is going to be interesting.

There you go , great room wonderful ship ...I feel this is going to be a great one

pirate:

I've got my eye on you Pirates! pirate::sail:

You know there was already a thread started for this date....:rolleyes1

:welcome:Aboard Mate

I wasnt Happy about Costa Maya ...but this will be treated like a Sea Day for us ....been there got the T shirt and really not much more to see .....

pirate:

We did a private snorkel excursion in Costa Maya once. They fed us a nice lunch....it wasn't too bad. I could see if I could find the name of it again for you, if you're interested.

I've got my eye on you Pirates! pirate::sail:

You know there was already a thread started for this date....:rolleyes1

I know silly I started it , the other one started today ...I posted this one yesterday as soon as I was confirmed on the cruise .... I even sent in the thread to IrishCowboy so he had it listed ...

pirate:

We did a private snorkel excursion in Costa Maya once. They fed us a nice lunch....it wasn't too bad. I could see if I could find the name of it again for you, if you're interested.

Just may take you up on that , I was really disappointment with CM the last time i was there ..

pirate:

Hey everyone...

Sorry I started one yesterday as I didn't know where to go to find the 2012 cruise meets!! I'll delete the other one :confused3

This is my and DF's first leg of our Honeymoon cruise, we are doing a B2B with June 23rd and June 30th sailings

We are getting Married at WDW on June 18th, 2012! We can't wait!!

Me (Amanda)-23 will be 25 at the time of sailing

DF (Milton)- 23 will be 25 at the time of sailing (his b-day is June 22nd)

Captain, my Captain! Fancy meeting you here! It's been what, just 18 days since we got off the Magic from the WBTA and already running into you again?

And lisa, great to see you on the board! I greatly miss you as a mod and owner of the FAQ thread!

We have this cruise booked at the moment, along with the western and eastern in late August, until we figure out the kids school schedules (not released until the end of December this year.) This one was a last minute decision, since I had an old onboard booking hanging out there with my old TA, and I wasn't sure how likely we were to do it, until I came over here to see all the cool people onboard. Adds a whole new dimension to it!

Cathleen

No promises but I'll try to keep up with this thread. I sure didn't do it on the TA. So there ya go Capt'n Jack. Giselle and Capt'n Teague are onboard.

Hey everyone...

Sorry I started one yesterday as I didn't know where to go to find the 2012 cruise meets!! I'll delete the other one :confused3

This is my and DF's first leg of our Honeymoon cruise, we are doing a B2B with June 23rd and June 30th sailings

We are getting Married at WDW on June 18th, 2012! We can't wait!!

Me (Amanda)-23 will be 25 at the time of sailing

DF (Milton)- 23 will be 25 at the time of sailing (his b-day is June 22nd)

Glad you found your way here ..Welcome Aboard the madness ....

Captain, my Captain! Fancy meeting you here! It's been what, just 18 days since we got off the Magic from the WBTA and already running into you again?

And lisa, great to see you on the board! I greatly miss you as a mod and owner of the FAQ thread!

We have this cruise booked at the moment, along with the western and eastern in late August, until we figure out the kids school schedules (not released until the end of December this year.) This one was a last minute decision, since I had an old onboard booking hanging out there with my old TA, and I wasn't sure how likely we were to do it, until I came over here to see all the cool people onboard. Adds a whole new dimension to it!

Cathleen

Hi Cathleen ...Glad your here ..... looks like we have some planning to do ...

No promises but I'll try to keep up with this thread. I sure didn't do it on the TA. So there ya go Capt'n Jack. Giselle and Capt'n Teague are onboard.

aww yes Me Daddy and that salty wench that keeps slapping me .... but if you guys have late dining how are we to dress and have fun on Pirate night

lol

pirate:

Good morning everyone. We booked two days ago for 7542 (a 5C) here on the Disney Magic. We are currently off of Cuba sailing towards CC tomorrow :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:. Beautiful sea day here. Off to the activities. If you have any questions regarding a Western, please ask as we are on it now. Take Care, Dan/Renee/Kim 11/James 9.

Are we doing FE's on this sailing??:goodvibes

Oh I am sure there will be FE's We have a long way to go but ours is already ready ...LOL

Good morning everyone. We booked two days ago for 7542 (a 5C) here on the Disney Magic. We are currently off of Cuba sailing towards CC tomorrow :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:. Beautiful sea day here. Off to the activities. If you have any questions regarding a Western, please ask as we are on it now. Take Care, Dan/Renee/Kim 11/James 9.

:welcome:Aboard Mate ..

pirate:

Yeah! We are booked on this sailing and the June 30th! Room 10024 for both.
I remember you well from the 2007 TA cruise! This should be a fun group.

Joanne
John
Sara- 16
Amanda- 14
:goodvibes

Hi All:wave:

Just booked yesterday and super excited to be aboard :yay: It will be me (DM), DH, DD 20, DD'sBF 21, and DS 15. This will be our third DC but first Western itinerary so we looking forward to new ports and adventures!:boat:

Yeah! We are booked on this sailing and the June 30th! Room 10024 for both.
I remember you well from the 2007 TA cruise! This should be a fun group.

Joanne
John
Sara- 16
Amanda- 14
:goodvibes

Hi All:wave:

Just booked yesterday and super excited to be aboard :yay: It will be me (DM), DH, DD 20, DD'sBF 21, and DS 15. This will be our third DC but first Western itinerary so we looking forward to new ports and adventures!:boat:

:welcome:Aboard mates ..

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter