• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 8th 2021

hsc3boys

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am from the U.K. and planning to visit Disney World May/June 2021. I have noticed that a lot of DVC rooms are fully booked on the 8th June, does anyone know why that is?

Nothing special about the date. Also, I am not seeing a "lot of rooms fully booked" for June 8, while not being booked any other nights in first part of June. Patterns look normal with actually a lot of rooms open for that time period except for usual suspects that often disappear well before 7 months out and, of that group, June 8 is not showing any unusual pattern from some other dates in first part of June. The only ones I am seeing showing June 8 gone and not any other days in first part of June are Riviera preferred studios and 2BR lock-offs, and Jambo standard studios and 2BRs, and it is not anything unusual to see those rooms fill for one night before others as those rooms start to approach being filled in early June.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply, I am making reservations and it is affecting rooms that I’m looking at, just found it odd that dates are available for all other nights in June except Tuesday 8th and some Monday 7th.
So now I know nothing special about that date, just thought Tuesday was an odd day to get booked up first.

I've noticied availability shifting even daily. I'd start stalking and piece something together. It's crazy how much availability is changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter