~JUNE Happy Mail-Sent/Rcvd.~

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pal's info.

The send by date is Saturday June 6th.

Have fun!

I have my Happy Mail ready to be sent out! Just have to wait for Tuesday to roll around :)

Just checked my tracking numbers, and 2 exchanges were delivered, and one is out for delivery!

Just checked my tracking numbers, and 2 exchanges were delivered, and one is out for delivery!

My Happy Mail showed up yesterday, though I didn't have a chance to open it until today. I can't begin to tell you how much I flat out LOVE strawberry lemonade! Please send my thanks to your daughter! I won't be able to go to the Post Office until Friday, but I have everything ready to mail out!

Thank you Brandon (mommytotwo's son) for my beautiful fan! I love it and it will definitely help keep me cool this summer! :-)

My Happy Mail has arrived from Patsy and Bridgette. Patsy sent me a large pouch of strawberry lemonade and Bridgette a tote bag for summer with Olaf on the front. Thank you both for the lovely cards and the summer gifts.

Forgot to add: My Happy Mail is out.

My Happy Mail has arrived from Patsy and Bridgette. Patsy sent me a large pouch of strawberry lemonade and Bridgette a tote bag for summer with Olaf on the front. Thank you both for the lovely cards and the summer gifts.

Forgot to add: My Happy Mail is out.

Cindy, can you let me know what date you sent out your Happy Mail...just to keep track of all the mailings.

Thank you Corey for the update.

Reminder that this Saturday is the mail by date. Please post here once you have mailed out your exchange.

I just received my happy mail today from Cindy. Thanks for the very pretty card and refreshing packets of kool-aid and water flavors :) they will get used as soon we get hot weather >.< its been in the mid 60s, which is unheard of in June here in Philly lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter