June/July/August 2006 Code watch

Looking for AP rates for June 25-July 2nd @ CSR. We are booked at a convention rate there of $125 + tax/night but are hoping for a better AP rate, or whatever they are calling it today!

Hi Zippehsmom!

Can you tell me the rate you got at AAA?? Every year I think about joining AAA, but have never figured the difference in the rates. We are hoping to go
July 2-8 and I'm still contemplating AKL--stayed there last year and loved it-or possibly WL this time.

Any help in determining difference in regular rate for that time and AAA rate for the same time would be great! We don't have an AP or any other discount.

Thanks! :paw: :paw: :paw:
kim

Kim, I'm not zippehsmom, but I always go to the Mousesavers website to look up the rack rates, applicable tax & then take off the discount.

For your dates, here are the rack rates for WL:
Standard View $249
Woods View $275
Courtyard View $310
Concierge $405
Deluxe Room $465

AKL:
Standard View $249
Pool View $270
Savannah View $330
Deluxe Pool View $340
Deluxe Savannah $395
Concierge $490

Since your arrival date is 7/2, your entire stay falls within regular season, as long as it is under one reservation.

AAA discounts vary, depending on the "season" your stay is within, For Regular season the discounts are up to 10% off the rack rates, plus tax. If you are curious about a specific hotel, just call up CRO & ask them for the rate, and ask if there are AAA discounts for the room/hotel/time frame you want. They will let you know right away if there are even any rooms available with a discount.

So if you are planning a stay at WL or AKL and wonder if the AAA rates would be worth it (if there are any available at this time), the answer would probably be yes since your room would be discounted about $25 a night. However, if a regular code comes out you would not be able to use both.

HTH!

Kim, We're staying June 18-24. I got a AAA rate of 131 at POFQ and asked about WL. They quoted me 224 a night with the AAA rate for WL. So, it's a little less. We figured in the cost of joining AAA and saw that we would still save about 100 on our stay. I'm still hoping for a code though and a better rate!

Still waiting...! I'm looking for ASMo for 2-9 June, POR for 10-13 June and WL for 14-17 June....fancy hopping around!! :rotfl2:

kim said:
Hi Zippehsmom!

Can you tell me the rate you got at AAA?? Every year I think about joining AAA, but have never figured the difference in the rates. We are hoping to go
July 2-8 and I'm still contemplating AKL--stayed there last year and loved it-or possibly WL this time.

Any help in determining difference in regular rate for that time and AAA rate for the same time would be great! We don't have an AP or any other discount.

Thanks! :paw: :paw: :paw:
kim

Kim,

We have a standard view room at AKL and the rate is $194. This includes taxes. So it is a decent discount. I'm really hoping for an AP rate :teeth: .

maleficent_man said:
Still waiting...! I'm looking for ASMo for 2-9 June, POR for 10-13 June and WL for 14-17 June....fancy hopping around!! :rotfl2:

We have Pop Century booked June 3-17, so it should be about the same price for ASMo. We have it booked with a AAA agent ( we did a package ) but she broke out the hotel cost and it was $82 a night.

does anyone know what the AP rate was for June last year for all resort's? princess:

hi im new to the disboards so im not quite sure how these codes work but i think i got the idea. but ive already booked my room at pop using the AAA discount and now im thinking of maybe switching to a moderate. so are there any codes for the moderates ie. cbr or any other for that matter. ill be there june 5-9th for a solo trip. any help would be great! thanks!!!

Waiting for a good code or rate for July for either AKL or WL but will book POR if I don't find one!

tinkerbell87512 said:
hi im new to the disboards so im not quite sure how these codes work but i think i got the idea. but ive already booked my room at pop using the AAA discount and now im thinking of maybe switching to a moderate. so are there any codes for the moderates ie. cbr or any other for that matter. ill be there june 5-9th for a solo trip. any help would be great! thanks!!!

I'm going on those exact dates, I don't think any codes have been released yet. But keep checking back here and try mousesavers.com.

Aurora63 said:
I'm going on those exact dates, I don't think any codes have been released yet. But keep checking back here and try mousesavers.com.

hahaha nice!!! do you have any idea where you want to stay yet?

Just giving it a nudge back to page one with all the other "watches"--I didn't want June/July to feel disregarded. . . :lmao:

where do you ususally look for a "code" at ?

If you have an AP or AP voucher, you can can check the passholders website. Not sure when they'll add new dates though...

Would love to see a code for mid-July. I budgeted for a value (we loved the POP in '04), but with a good code, could this single mom swing a moderate this time? :rolleyes:

I would love to see some July codes as we will be splitting our stay between YC concierge and GF sugar loaf. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter