Just a simple question...

SouthernSoprano

Livin' the Dream....and Beating Breast Cancer!
We're on the regular dining plan. We are a party of 7, which I know comes with a mandatory 18% tip, and that's fine. My question is: Will we be allowed to pay this with our MB? We plan on doing this at all the table service meals, so will they just compile it all at the end of trip into one amount (total from all purchases) that they charge once like with everything else?
Hope you understood what I'm asking, I probably make it more complicated than need be. :P Thanks.

Tips can be paid with MB.

Each resort level has am amount where they need to charge. So if you go to that amount with tips and souvenirs etc they'll charge when appropriate. If your under it the whole time they'll charge more at the end.

Though they might change it up. Just for fun.

Thanks. Not planning on many souvenirs this time. Really the only thing we're planning on charging is tips and the occasional snack above and beyond what's included with the dining plan. I know about resort charge limits...and we don't plan on coming anywhere close. I basically just wanted to be assured that I could in fact charge the tips. Appreciate it.

We are a family of six, so we always get hit with automatic gratuity. When we do the dining plan, the server always asks if we want to charge tip and any additional charges (alcohol, etc.) to the room. We say yes, and just scan the magic band once for everything. Dining credits get deducted and the balance goes to room charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter