Just back! Any questions?

qa4ever

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

We spent the past six days in the area, spending park days at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom, plus a day at Typhoon Lagoon and a day shopping at Downtown Disney and outlet malls.

We didn't wait for any rides or attractions, or kiosks. With smart planning and good use of FP+, I think the longest we waited was maybe 10 minutes. On our hollywood studios day we were saying, we never waited in any lines the entire day! Yesterday at Magic Kingdom we left around 5:00 pm and did almost every single attraction, many twice. We didn't do the laugh floor, see the parade or magic carpets, but pretty much did everything else!

The weather was never a problem except yesterday at Magic Kingdom, when we either had to wait it out in a store or suck it up and run, when we weren't close to any indoor attractions we could take cover for awhile and be entertained when there was a downpour in the early afternoon. Other than that we were very lucky. There were short rainshowers every day, but most of the time was hot and sunny!

Any questions?

We didn't have magic bands, but I did like the ability to change FPs on the fly, if we found we didn't need one or if the time didn't work. I didn't like that it seemed there were many more FP users than ever before though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter