Just back from a week stay in a 2BD at Kidani

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer. Our son slept on the pull out chair in the living room and found it very comfy. We loved being able to see the animals and enjoyed the community room. We ate at BOMA and at Mara at Jambo house. We did have the dining plan and for the first time found it to be way too much food. We enjoyed the food but will probably not doing the dining plan again. My favorite meals were at Tepan Edo and lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe. We had an AWESOME time at the Air Supply and Richard Marx concerts. Also, enjoyed the British Revolution band. Weather was GREAT!!!!

We're staying in a 2 br in January and I can't wait. It's my first DVC stay at Disney World as I bought in at VGC. We're wait listed for the first two nights to go from the 1 to the 2 and I'm hoping it comes through so we don't have to move but if not I'll be at Disney World so I'm sure I'll get over it. Glad you had a good time on your trip.

We love the 2BR's at Kidani. It is so cool to sit out on the balcony and watch the animals. The master BR and bath are great and having the third full BR is awesome!! We are doing a split stay in June between Jambo - concierge and a BLT 2BR lake view. We will have 7 adults and 1 child (6 yo) and I am so sad that we won't have the 3 bathrooms while staying at Jambo - CL! Thank goodness the BLT - 2BR is the second half of the trip!!

We are already planning on a Kidani 2BR savanna view for 2013!!!:cool1:

We're staying in a 2 br in January and I can't wait. It's my first DVC stay at Disney World as I bought in at VGC. We're wait listed for the first two nights to go from the 1 to the 2 and I'm hoping it comes through so we don't have to move but if not I'll be at Disney World so I'm sure I'll get over it. Glad you had a good time on your trip.

How exciting for your first stay! We have never been to VGC but would like to try it sometime too. We were on a wait list this year for the first time and it did not come through. We had wanted to stay at BCV to be closer to Epcot. I think it is because of the F & W festival going on that it did not work. This trip was actually the most crowded that I have seen it since becoming members. We still had a great time, but I think next year I will not go during Jersey Week, Veterans Day and F & W. At least if your list does not come through you are still staying at the same resort so the move shouldn't be too bad. Hope you have a great time!

We love the 2BR's at Kidani. It is so cool to sit out on the balcony and watch the animals. The master BR and bath are great and having the third full BR is awesome!! We are doing a split stay in June between Jambo - concierge and a BLT 2BR lake view. We will have 7 adults and 1 child (6 yo) and I am so sad that we won't have the 3 bathrooms while staying at Jambo - CL! Thank goodness the BLT - 2BR is the second half of the trip!!

We are already planning on a Kidani 2BR savanna view for 2013!!!:cool1:

I agree that third bathroom is awesome! We stayed at BLT two years ago and loved having it there too. It was especially good that year because we had my MIL with us and she liked having the privacy of her own bathroom. Now that I told my parents how amazing Kadani is they want to come on our next trip!

We tried a Kidani 2 br this past Aug and for our party of 6, the 3rd bathroom was fantastic. We could all get ready without stepping over each other. I also have to mention that the master bath is stunning and the best of all of the resorts I've experienced.

Pparking under the resort in the full heat of summer, a great perk!

Thanks for the TR! Love Kidani.

We will be doing a 2 br next year in april at kidani as well before our cruise . The excitment is building .

Stayed in a 2BR standard room #7753 I believe from 11/5-11/12 and absolutely loved it. The master bath was huge and having 3 bathrooms was great. We made breakfast every morning in our room and although it was only a standard room we had animals outside our balcony every morning! Publix on Sherbeth Road was 2 miles away so that was great and if you're into golf Orange County National (Panther Lake) was 15min away as well. We are VWL lovers but from now on it will be Kidani for us! But might try to a stay at BLT (If I can get in!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter