Just back from BLT. Great trip, minor gripes

The Bay Lake parking lot empties out after Wishes just like the BWV/BWI parking lot empties after Illuminations.

We just came back from our 3rd stay at BLT. Had a 1 BR LV with a great view of the castle. Watched Wishes 3 times from the room.

Overall, we had an awesome trip and LOVE BLT. So glad we sold our original contract to buy all BLT.

However that all said I have minor gripes and was wondering others feelings.

First off DW and I find that overall the CM working in the lobby are less then friendly/enthusiastic. Find the same every trip. Every time we are in the lobby at CR they seem super friendly. BLT not so much. We had 1 gentlement that was very pleasant and helpful but overall whenever we walked in the CM working the lobby would look at us and then just look away. No "Welcome Home", No Hello, etc etc.

I had the same situation when we stayed at BLT. I always look forward to hearing "Welcome Home," and it does happen at all the other resorts where I've stayed, but not BLT. Very odd. :confused:

When we visited last October there always seemed to be CMs in the lobby (although we were probably always out until after 5). I thought that they were rather ignorant and we only got a Hello if we spoke to them first, they never even smiled!

There was CM named David in the lobby of BLT in August that was great. He went out of his way to help fix a problem that the manager at the Contemporary was supposed to be handling. I hope that he is still there because he was one of the best CMs we have come across at Disney in years.

There was CM named David in the lobby of BLT in August that was great. He went out of his way to help fix a problem that the manager at the Contemporary was supposed to be handling. I hope that he is still there because he was one of the best CMs we have come across at Disney in years.

We also had a wonderful CM...could've been David not sure. He went out his way to help me....so great!!! True though....never heard a welcome home. I get the best DVC feeling at SSR.

We just returned from a split stay at BLT and Beach Club and one night at OKW. I agree about the CMs at BLT. They were not "bad" but not half as friendly as those we encountered at BOTH other resorts (Beach Club was the regular resort part and not the villas FWIW).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter