Just back from BWV's!

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
Just returned last night. This was our first time staying at a DVC resort. We rented points from a member and everything went smoothly and without problems. We loved staying at the Boardwalk and our villas were gorgeous. We had one 2-bedroom and one studio villa. Both had beautiful boardwalk views.The weather was great except for pouring rain tuesday night. We donned our rain gear and had the entire boardwalk to ourselves. Our daughter and son in law were playing the carnival games and won our 9 month old grandson a bunch of stuffed toys. It really was fun. We were sad to leave. I will be glad to answer any questions I can.

I posted this thread on the Resorts Board because I thought it may be helpful to anyone thinking of staying at this resort. I do not understand why it was moved to the DVC Planning Board. I am not a DVC member so I apologize if my post is an intrusion here.

rocketriter said:
No intrusion at all. Your comments about DVC villas are welcome here.

Thanks rocketriter. I didn't want to get into trouble being somewhere I shouldn't be. LoL

...and byoung, we most definitely are discussing buying into DVC. None of us wants to go back to just a room again. This is the way to really enjoy a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter