Just Back From First Trip Home

kbispels

Earning My Ears
Just got back on 8/24 from first trip home. We rented two 2br. at BWV for 7 days. We treated friends to a trip. Everyone had a great time. Friends enjoyed it so much that they took the tour and purchased at VWL. Hoping that they can make ressies at BWV at 7 month window. Thought busses were fine with the exception of the return bus from Downtown Disney. Used Net-Grocer for the trip and it worked out great. We were in the room no more than 2 minutes and the groceries were delivered. Be happy to answer any questions.

glad you had a good time. you do realize that now you've been spoiled and will find it hard to ever go back to a studio? aren't the larger units nice?

Congratulations on your first trip! The DD buses are bad no matter where you are going. Even OKW which is close to DD has long waits for a return trip.

we are doing our first 'coming home' in Feb - any pointers ????
We are staying at BWV for 8 days.
family consists of child - 8
5 adults - 24 - 51
W3e are new to DVC but not to Disney.

I walk around humming the theme "A Dream is Wish Your Heart Makes...."

I can never get too much Disney.

We started 0ut staying off-site then we managed to do the grand plan. Will never stay off-site again.

:bounce:

wdwnut, yes the larger units are nice. I think we will have a hard time going back to a 1br. unit. Already started planning next trip for 2003. I think we'll try and stay 13 days at BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter