Just Back From First Trip With Baby - Here's Where We Ate PART II

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Just a qucik recap of our party:

Me, DH, DS (one), my parents, my grandmother (81 years young!) and my best friend.

8/12/03:
This morning we had breakfast in Roaring Fork.We had bagels and yogurt. We actually bought some bagels at Publix before we got to WL and just brought them down to RF. I bought the yogurt there. They only had two kinds of yogurt: strawberry and mixed berry Dannon. No one seemed to mind that we had our own bagels and used the toaster and the condiments (which included cream cheese and jelly) at RF.

Later that morning we went to Epcot. I saw Honeymo78 in line for Test Track here!

My best friend and I got margaritas in Mexico. She had a strawberry one and I got mango. They were good, but STRONG!

Dinner tonight was 'Ohana. Once again we were NOT disappointed. The bread was delicious and I ate so many of those potstickers I thought I'd explode! The meats were all really good. My one year old even ate the turkey. He seemed to really like it. The shrimp, however, were even BETTER than I remembered. They had a sweet/hot marinade on them and they were absolutely perfect! And of course, no meal would be complete without caramel and pineapple. Yum!!!

8/13/03:
This morning we had an early PS at Donald's Breakfastosaurus at AK. We drove to AK because I didn't want to worry when waiting for the bus. We got to the entrance and there was a separate entrance for those with PS to the breakfast. We were seated within 10 minutes of arriving at AK. The food here was great. They had coffee cake (OMG- this was to die for!), croissants, danish, muffins, krispy kreme glazed donuts, bagels, yogurt with granola, fresh fruit, pancakes, cinnamon swirl french toast, scrambled eggs, omelettes (you could get egg beaters, too) quiche, breakfast pizza, sausage, bacon, two kinds of hashbrowns and hot and cold cereals. I'd definitely eat here again!!! Very good.

We had lunch in Tusker House, but not everyone got food from there. I had the chicken caesar salad from Pizzafari - it was great. My parents got fruit and cheese from a cart in Harambe, my DH got a turkey wrap from Tusker House and BF got a salad from Tusker, too. Everything was really good.

Dinner was at Roaring Fork. I had a cheeseburger. It tasted just like the burgers from Pecos Bills in the MK. DH and BF had grilled chicken sandwiches. My dad had the turkey wrap and got a bowl of chili. He said the chili was excellent. It looked really good. I don't know what my mom and grandmom got. I didn't write it down. But everything was good.

More later!!!!!!!

You are making me so hungry! No, wait a minute, maybe it's Weight Watchers making me hungry--but you're not helping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter